Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2022, 09:37 AM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Chalet Girl

Monday morning, you open the door to the chalet and walk in, still hung over from last night. It’s a mess. Fucking pigs you think to yourself as you survey the kitchen which looks like a bomb went off in it. You walk into the living room shake your head and wince as a piercing pain shoots through it. You look at all the beer and wine bottles scattered around, the glasses, most still half full and the pervading smell of stale alcohol which makes you want to throw up. Resignedly you start to pick things up. This is not how you had expected this winter to go.

It had actually started off much more promising. You’d taken a job to work as a chalet girl at a French resort, you loved snowboarding, and perhaps more importantly you were hoping you were going to have the opportunity for some great sex after a break up with your ex boyfriend. You’d arrived at the resort, checked into your employee accommodation and been delighted when it turned out the partner assigned to work at the same chalet with you was Carlos from Chile. He was tall and as far as you were concerned very sexy, and you’d flirted shamelessly. Turned out he had a girlfriend back home, but that wasn’t going to stop you, after all what happens on vacation stays on vacation doesn’t it, even if it’s a working one.

A week or so after getting pretty much nowhere with him, you’d bought a bottle of wine and invited him for a little drink after leaving the chalet for the evening. You’d turned the heat up in your room, and after a glass of wine had slipped off your sweater, then after a second glass you’d accidentally on purpose missed your mouth and splashed a little red wine down your shirt. Still trying to make it look like an accident you’d told Carlos you needed to soak it, so taken it off and put it in the bathroom sink, then pretended there was some on your jeans - there wasn’t - so had pulled them off and rubbed water into them.

You’d turned to look at Carlos, now just wearing a bra and panties, tried to make yourself blush. Damn, he had to get the message now, surely, and you were throbbing as you sat down again next to him on the bed. Well, get the message he did as he leaned in to kiss you… You started to make out, arousal surging, loving the fact that you were already almost naked with him. You’d reached around and unclipped your bra, shrugged it off, grabbed Carlos’s hand and pulled it to your breast, moaned as you felt him brush your nipple. You’d pulled away, never taking your eyes off him, stood up and pulled your panties off, stood there naked, looking at him then straddled him.

You’d put your hands down and undone his jeans and gasped as you pulled him out, he was already hard and huge You stroked him, imagining the feeling of him filling you and you lifted yourself up to sit on him. But to your dismay he pushed you away…

“No.” He said. “Not this… I have my girlfriend, I cannot make love to you, be unfaithful to her…” What the fuck. You looked at him in disbelief. Here you were, sitting stark naked on his lap and he was saying no? Seriously?

“W-well… You d-don’t have to tell her…” You stammered. “I won’t, she’ll never know…” You wanted his cock inside you, desperately. But he shook his head.

“No.” He said again. “I cannot.” Then he took your hand and pulled it onto him. “This we can do. But not make love…” You were furious, frustrated, wanted his cock filling you. You considered telling him to fuck off and get out, but then decided that masturbating him might make him change his mind, so you started to stroke him. Well, you must have been doing something right because suddenly, without warning he gasped and you felt his semen spurting over your chest. Not exactly what you were hoping for. He’d lain back on the bed and closed his eyes as his cock softened in your hands. Finally he’d opened his eyes and looked at you.

“I’m sorry Lesley…” He’d paused and looked up at you. “We cannot do this… I have my girlfriend…” And he’d started to do his jeans up. “We can be friends” he said. “But not lovers. Ok?” Again you’d just stared at him in disbelief, your arousal throbbing through you. He’d started to get up, pushing you gently off him and he turned and walked slowly towards the door. He turned to look at you standing naked by the bed, shook his head. “I’m sorry Lesley.”

“Well fuck you Carlos.” You’d hissed angrily. “You think that’s Ok? Come in here, have me jerk you off and then say you just want to be fucking friends?” You’re furious. Mind you, it hadn’t really been quite like that, had it. It’d been you who’d made the plays, you who had gotten naked for him… Still, you’re mad.

“That’s not nice Lesley.” He’d said, still looking at you. “You shouldn’t speak like that to people.” You stared at him with wide eyes and watched as he walked out of your room.

You’d stood there dumbfounded. Had that really happened? You looked down your body, and yes, it had. Angrily you’d grabbed a handful of kleenex and cleaned his semen off you. Ok, you have to admit you can be a bit direct with your language sometimes. You’d often argued with your ex and that’s probably one of the reasons he’d split up with you, but still…

You were mad, but still desperately aroused, nothing like this had ever happened to you before, you had a good body and no guy had ever turned you down like that. Ok, you’re a bit flat chested, but you are slim and toned and if you got naked for them, and you did that a lot, loved being naked in front of a guy, they fucked you, or at least had the decency to give you an orgasm some way.

You sat down on the bed and shook your head. You sighed and laid back, let your hand slip between your legs and started to masturbate. But despite your arousal, it was no good, you were too angry, too frustrated if that’s possible, so you’d given up and just gone to bed.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk