Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2022, 07:45 PM   #1
valerie

Post Give This Pig Some Humiliation

Hello everyone.
I’ve been a bad girl this week. I’ve mouthed off to a couple of my higher ups at work and a few dominates on getdare, and need to be put in my place. I’m looking for some suggestions of how to humiliate and remind myself as my place as a useless slut. I will be taking suggestions on how to do this. I want to cry out of humiliation, so give me your best body writing, slut shaming, embarrassing dares. Feeling helpless should help me to learn my place and be more submissive in my life. My likes and limits are in my sig, as well as my toys. I have most household objects, but if suggested something I don’t have I will most likely be able to go out and buy it. Thank you for teaching me my place.

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, humiliation, pain (pussy), punishment, slut