Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default will you or wont you wake up messy

this dare is a long one and you need to be really dedicated to even attempt it, i haven’t tried this yet but i am going to when i get the chance,

You will need:

Dulcolax or any other pill formed laxative
Water pills
Anal suppositories
Anal desensitizing cream or desensitizing lube
Diaper (optional)
Plastic pants (optional)
Sleeping tablets (optional)
Warm milk

ok firstly you need to stay awake for three days, this means not sleeping for two nights, yes you will be tired and cranky but that’s what you have to do, for those who cannot do that you can try only missing out on one night of sleep but i think you will miss out on the full affect of the dare, you can do whatever you like for the three days but i feel that if you masturbate or have sex then you might loose the urge to follow through with the rest of the dare but that’s up to you, now on the last night one hour before your ready to go to bed use the anal desensitizing cream and lube up your ass generously and take two dulcolax tablets or whatever laxatives you have, and then do fifty pushups and fifty sit ups, this will both tire you out a little and will help the laxative to do its job, now when you are about to go to sleep do fifty more press-ups and fifty more sit-ups, insert one or two suppositories and take a water pill and a sleeping tablet but only if the sleeping tablet is non-prescription, if the sleeping tablets were given to you by a doctor then make sure that they are safe to take with laxatives and water pills, to get a better affect try to get hold of some prescription sleeping pills from your doctor and of course only take one, now using your fingers again lube up your ass with a lot of anal desensitizing cream, prepare your warm milk and drink it all, you can now either go straight to sleep or diaper your self and put your plastic pants on if you have them, in the morning when you finally awake you should be messy beyond belief and you probably didn’t wake up once :/ you might want to go out and buy some diaper rash cream now ha ha, bonus points if you spend the following day without changing.

i hope no one has written this dare before and also i hope this is easy to understand, if anyone has any difficulty reading or understanding this dare please let me know either by PM or by comment, thanks

i think this would be a good punishment to give to a slave also.

Cant wait to hear peoples comments and i really hope that at least someone attempts this dare, have fun
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to diapered slave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk