Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2022, 11:51 AM   #16
Whispering Dom

Part 13

It surprised her, but she suddenly realized that she had been thinking about it. The younger guys had been ignoring her. She’d been a bit upset to begin with, but eventually shrugged it off. If they were going to be immature like that it was their loss…

She saw the older guy most times she was at the gym. He always came over and said hi, but that was it, never anything more. She was a bit surprised by that, thinking that he’d keep trying, but he hadn’t, never mentioned their previous conversation. She started to look at him, wondered whether maybe she should take him up on his offer. At least chat, and maybe…? She started to think it might be fun to Domme someone older than her. I mean sure, he wasn’t really her type, but then as he’d said, you never know whether you’ll like something unless you try it…

She’d thought he was pretty old when she’d first seen him, but looking at him now, maybe he wasn’t. Sure, his hair was graying, but he actually looked to be in decent shape, she reckoned he was probably late forties.

But she wasn’t sure, she still had a thing for those athletic guys. She knew it was about more than looks. Still, she couldn’t help but feel curious about this guy.

Then one day, she’d been on her way out of the gym, and she’d seen him. Hadn’t noticed him in the gym, but it looked as though he was leaving too. He had seen her crossing the parking lot and smiled at her.

“Hello” she said, smiling back. He nodded at her.

“Hello Lauren. How are things?” She’d shrugged. “The guys still giving you the cold shoulder I see.” She had blushed, felt a stab of irritation. “I wouldn’t let it worry you, they’re not on your wavelength.” And he’d smiled and winked at her. She’d been a bit taken aback, but it did make her feel better about herself.

“Thanks” she said. And then, catching herself totally by surprise. “What are you doing now?” He’d looked at her, and she’d blushed at how forward she’d just been, and not even sure if she had wanted to be.

“I’m not doing anything special” he said with a slight smile. “Did you have something in mind?” She swallowed.

“Well… Um…” she was losing her nerve. “I don’t know, was wondering if you’d like a chat or something.” she said. He’d smiled, and nodded.

“Sure, want to go and get a coffee?” Well, she had suggested it, so she nodded.

“Sure.”

They had driven over to a local coffee shop. Not one of the chains. They’d gone in his car, gone inside, ordered coffees and then gone to sit outside. They’d sat for a while in silence, she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but he seemed totally relaxed, sitting back and enjoying the sunshine. Come on, she thought to herself, you’re dominant and he’s obviously willing, stop being so shy.

“So…” he looks at her as she speaks and she pauses. “Well, I was going to ask, have you done this kind of thing for long?” She could feel her face flushing hot, and picked up her coffee and drank some to try and cover it up.

“Kink?” he said. She looked at him and nodded. “Yes,” he said, “quite a while.”

“Can I ask how old you are…” she flushes again, embarrassed. “I mean if you don’t mind me asking.” He had laughed.

“No, I don’t mind. I’m 54.” He was looking at her. “Is that a problem?” Embarrassed, she’d shaken her head.

“No, I guess not. Old enough to be my dad…” her voice tailed off, not what she had meant to say, and in any case, he didn’t look, or behave anything like her parents. She heard him laugh. “Sorry.”

“It’s Ok Lauren. I’m not offended.” He had paused. “Age is just a number anyway, isn’t it?” She looked at him, shrugged and nodded.

“Yeah, I guess.” She made an effort to smile at him. She took a deep breath. “Look, I don’t know if it will work, but…” He was looking at her. She swallowed. “Well, I was going to say, we could try something.” She looked at him, he was staring at her. “If you want I mean…” He’d sat and looked at her for a long while. She was feeling very flustered, had she misunderstood him? Had he just been offering to talk, give her advice? Finally she see’s him shrug and smile.

“Sure” he said. “Why not.” She had looked at him and smiled shyly. Fuck, was she really going to domme this guy? “When did you want to try something?”

“Oh.. I.. er… I don’t know. When would be a good time?” He smiled at her.

“How about right now Lauren?” Her eyes opened wider. Not at all what she had been expecting. She gulps. He’s looking at her. She can feel her heart pounding in her chest.

“Um… Ok” she pauses. “I guess…”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk