Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2022, 01:22 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Sign F/32 Seeking Hidden Public Exhibitionist and Exposure Dares

Hi all!
So I’m going on a road trip next week and on the way there I’ll be driving by myself for two days and at a hotel by myself for one night. I want some slutty hidden public tasks to keep the trip from getting too boring. I need the dares ahead of time so I don’t need to stop along the way to check get dare/kik and can plan a bit. I leave July 6th.

Note:any dares that don’t follow the following specifications or ignore my limits will be ignored

I’m looking for low risk hidden dares that can be documented in short videos and photos for proof. I don’t want extended tasks or rules (ie drive the whole way naked and edge at every stoplight). I also don’t want dares involving other people (ie flash 3 people, ask to suck someone off etc) I’d prefer ideas to be centered around/in my car and hotel room.

Hard Limits: Showing my face, pain/bondage(including nipple clamps/pegs and gags), anal, poop, blood, peeing in diaper/clothes, involving other people, trying to get caught, personal information, anything unsafe/unsanitary

Most daring of these types of dares I’ve done before: stripping naked in my car and sticking my tits out of the open car window for 15 seconds, fucking a dildo on a window while nude for ten seconds, fucking a dildo on my dashboard in my car

I love dares that are more specific than vague. Use me as your whore by telling me what pose, how close the camera should be, and how long to do something, etc.

Example of a dare I’d like: Wear a skirt with no underwear and fuck a dildo stuck to the side door of your car for ten full thrusts. Camera so we can see the dildo coming in and out if possible. (I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while)

Other info: I can’t bring all my toys but am willing to bring a suction dildo, my corded magic wand, and either my vibrating bullet or vibrating dildo depending on tasks given. The hotel has an outdoors pool, but I only own one-piece swimsuits. (I may be able to be convinced to stop and buy a two piece on my trip) Also I will not use the pool if it’s gross.

I’ll try to do as many of my favorite dares as I can and am willing to post proof online somewhere (maybe chatpic?), or for my dares to get exposed elsewhere if that’s something that interests you. Dares to do with exposing my proof also welcome!

Leave your dares here! You can also message me on kik, but I get a lot of messages so I may not respond to you quickly there.

Note: I’m a chubby girl with a bush. Not ashamed of it, just know I’m not some peoples taste.

Full list of my likes/dislikes/toys in my blog.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for me! Already dripping in anticipation.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request, exhibisinism, hidden public, public, road trip