Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2022, 09:40 PM   #1
yourslavetim

Default Make my long train ride interesting

Hello everyone.

First of all: I’m a 23 year old male from Germany.
My likes, limits and toys are listed below, in my signature.

In a few weeks I’ll be on a train for about 8 hours. I will be on the same train without having to change. I’m now asking all of you to give me tasks and/or rules with punishments for my journey. While I do enjoy a bit of hidden public and risk play, I do not wish to get caught or get in trouble, so please keep that in mind.

I’ll keep track of all tasks, rules and punishments in this blog:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95407

Feel free Post new additions to this thread or send them to me via pm or Snapchat.
(A) report(s) will be posted on this thread after or maybe even during my train ride.

Thanks in advance

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items

Last edited by yourslavetim; 06-04-2022 at 10:18 PM.
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk