Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2022, 01:14 AM   #16
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hottest dare so far 🔥 So close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Humiliation and Mild Exposure

Set up delayed email /text for 15 minute going to your ex.
It should have something like"choose me / take me back" with a few explicit photos of you attached. (I'm sure he already has some so it shouldn't matter he has a few more)

Start edging you need to get 10 edges before checking your phone and stopping the message.

To add a public element to the above dare! Extend it to an hour and make each edge be in a new location around your uni, but you must be naked while edging.

Cum early and you must send it yourself as a punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
This is going to be so humiliating! And im terribly excited for it!

I think I'll do it privately first, 15 mins one. If I succeed and don't make a fool of myself then I'll amp it up and do it once again in public with one hour.
Firstly thankyou for this dare, it was the hottest one so far on this thread!

It's past midnight now. I'm in my bed and I'm writing the report to this task that I completed this evening.

I only did the private part first.

I was in my dorm at around 5 pm, alone. And I knew my roommate was going to be late so I thought of completing this.

I stripped completely naked and took a few pictures. I put a timed email with 15 mins and attached 3 nude pictures of mine with the subject, take me back. Just the thought of having to send this was making me shiver.

I started the timer and started to finger my extremely wet pussy. This thread had already been keeping me constantly turned on and the thought of these pictures reaching him was beyond humiliating since I had very strongly declared to him that I was done with him.

The first 3 edges took a lot of time and I started to panic. But by the 4th edge, I was so beyond aroused that I was panting and moaning and very close to losing control. The thought of not being allowed to cum was making my pussy clench around my fingers.

Towards the last few edges, it was getting so difficult to stop and not cum because I absolutely didn't have time to cool down and I had to go back to back to finish the edges. I had to spank my tits and pinch my nipples hard with my left hand so that the pain would take my mind off the edge.

I started my last edge with under only 50 secs to go and I kept spanking my inner thighs and tits so that I would not lose control. When I reached the edge, I pulled my hands away and it took all of my self control to not fuck myself to an intense orgasm. I could feel my juices all over my thighs and my pussy clenching but I quickly deleted the email and ran into the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm down.

Hands down one of the hottest dares and I made it really close. A little more time and it would have been the most embarrassing email ever.

I will do the public version soon, I'm horribly scared but excited for it. To get naked and edge in campus under the clock is crazy and I have no hope that I'll make it safely in this one but let's see how it goes.

10 edges and not getting to cum has made me really lose my shit and I'm so desperate now.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, edge dare, humilaition, public dare, spanking dare