Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2022, 06:50 AM   #29
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Who do you think your husband enjoys more? You or your Mistress? For intimacy, he definitely likes to be with Mistress and she goes with him for pretty much all the parties too. As for BDSM, he uses me.

Is there an application process to join in a future gangbang? Master and Mistress both looks into it, slut is not aware about how they do it

The biggest size cock or object you've had in each hole? Once slut had a black cock which she felt was bigger than 10 inches. It was biggest in all her holes

Does anyone else in your family know of your deeds? Does your Mistress expect you to tell them one day? No one in family knows about the living situation and this relationship form. Mistress is supportive of slut not telling it to family

Most humiliating experience so far? Slut would say it is about people knowing slut is wife of master but they just ignore her in parties as another server but have given that position of girlfriend and partner to Mistress. It is humiliating but slut sees that both of them are very happy

Hope you like my answers.

Thanks,
Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk