Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #27
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 54 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

As promised here is the next chapter.

Part 54 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Owww I would love that replied Amber” with a happy smile on her face. Amber continued “however first I want to know what you were really doing”.

“O.K I was taking a picture of my cock” Adam said. Ambers reply to hearing that was “Why?” “It’s a dare, and a long story that I would prefer not to talk about at this moment” explained Adam “Ok, don’t worry about it” Amber continued still puzzled and determined she would find the reason at a later time.

The two teenagers travelled the rest of the journey hand in hand, and Adam was unknowingly already falling in love with the beautiful Amber. There were several other bits of chit chat and getting to know each other for the rest of the trip. The exchanged many comments and funny jokes one of which was:

Amber read: in quick voice what sounded very much like:

"Twenty six sheep in a field one dies how many left."

After several attempt at getting the correct answer Amber revealed the answer to another chuckle.

The journey seemed to go so fast and in no time at all Adam rung the bell to warn the driver that a passenger wished to escape the boiling hot bus.

The bus stopped with a quick jerk and Amber fell into Adam’s hands. “Sorry” Amber said. “Don’t worry about it” Adam said as he took Amber by the hand and walked off the bus together.

“Have you ever been too Lincoln before” Adam asked. “No! Never” was Ambers reply. The sun light on Ambers face made her look ever more attractive now that she was off the bus, and Adam wanted her sooooo… much, he felt almost certain that she wouldn’t have a boy friend / partner as she hadn’t stated anyone at present and she was in a new town. However Adam did not have the courage to ask.

The pair exchanged several jokes some rude and others just damn funny and were having a great time. One of the questions Adam asked was: “What sort of things are you into?” I like clothes shopping, shoes, art shops, music, films, swimming, bowling and going to the cinema puffed Amber finishing her long list of likes.

“Well first I will show you were one of the best art shops in Lincoln is situated” said Adam still holding Ambers hand tightly and marching down the high street to Gadsby Ltd a small art shop that sells everything. After looking around for a few minutes, Amber found a set of dices of various sizes and different amount of edges / sides (4 sides, 6 sided. 8 sided, 10 sided, 12 sided, and 20 sided) she paid for this and the duo went back out into the busy city.

“O.K follow me, and I will show you were the best and cheapest clothes shop is” said Adam. The two teenagers walked for about 10 minutes back into the town centre, passing HMV a cool DVD, C.D shop which sells all the latest singles and movies. They finally came to Primark, this is a massive shop with 2 floors full of clothes. (Most females can easily spend 2+ hours in here). After a quick brows Adam continued showing Amber around the splendid city. Here is another Art shop, said Adam pointing at Ruddocks opposite pound land a cheap shop where everything just costs £1. They went into the pound shop to find shelf’s full of items from Thomas the Tank Engines, to ladies t shirts, chocolate biscuits to batteries.

After a short walk down hill, Adam crossed the road heading to the ODEON cinema. Approaching this he realised the time, and what he had to do within 3 minutes. Suddenly Amber ……..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Quick puzzle =
Amber read: in quick voice what sounded very much like:
“Twenty six sheep in a field one dies how many left.”

Sorry for the detail of shops, these are all true places and the reason will become apparent later.

Please keep all comments coming, they are always much appreciated.

Thanks from Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk