Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2022, 12:55 AM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Rainbow Kik your proudest 18+ pic

So many of us share pictures of us. Random ones. The last ones from weird angles. Live ones with bad lighting.

This one is for you to share the picture you're most proud of. The one that almost got you to start your own onlyfans. The one you wouldn't even know how to recreate. It must show intimate parts of your body! At least partially. And of course it doesn't need to look professional - just something you personally are proud of, and think/know others will enjoy seeing.

If you're in please state "I'll show you my proudest moment. You may (not) share as you wish." -- Please choose if you want others to share your picture. If so, continue: "Please make certain you share my kik as well." You can state a limit on for how long you take part in this.

How do you get that picture? You write to anybody on here via kik. "Proudest Pic" and they will send. If you share their picture, show them with a screenshot! If they got more than one picture they are proud of, they might just send you more. Maybe just ask them? They can of course always say no. You will get at least one picture.

I'll be first for ever:

I'll show you my proudest moment. You may share as you wish. Please make certain you share my kik as well.

kik: LockedPuppy

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 04-09-2022 at 09:59 AM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, kik, picture, share