Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2022, 08:46 PM   #1
LivAndMark

Default The Elden Slut dare challenge

Hello, we are a couple that's new to getdare in that we just made this account today, but both of us have known about the site and frequently browse for ideas of the kinky variety.

Both of us have been playing Elden Ring ever since it came out a little over a month ago now, and she wanted a dare to spice up her next playthrough, which is how Elden Slut was created. After starting her playthrough, she recommended that we finally make an account on here and share the dare with any potential other gamers on the site. So in case you've beat the game a couple times already and wanted an extra challenge, please do give it a try and let me know what you think.

In this challenge, you’ll be playing Elden Ring with a twist. This dare is designed for females but can easily be done by males with a few changes. Additionally, this dare is intended for a replay of the game, as any normal person would probably die a lot more on their first playthrough and the punishments would be ridiculous. Finally, have fun and comment on any changes that you think should be made.

Necessary Items list:
Dildo
Butt plug
Rope or other bondage form
A marker
Nipple clamps or clothespins
Some type of gag
Blindfold
Timer (phone timer)
A random number generator: random.org

Without further ado, I present the dare.

Starting class (can skip if you want to, this is not intended to lock you into a certain playstyle that you don't want to play)
Roll for your class
1. Hero
2. Bandit
3. Astrologer
4. Warrior
5. Prisoner
6. Confessor
7. Wretch
8. Vagabond
9. Prophet
10. Samurai

Start the game, and die in the beginning, either to the grafted scion or to the classic Miyazaki death fall after you avoid the scripted death, then continue with the intro to the dare

Introduction (Do the italics)
You wake up in a daze and with a throbbing headache. That scion (or fall) was really something. You notice that your eyes and mouth are covered and you’re tied down with something, but the cold rock and dripping water sounds tell you that you’re likely deep in a cave somewhere in the lands between.
Strip naked, blindfold and gag yourself, sit down in a chair with your legs tied open. If you have someone else present to help you, also completely immobilize your hands, so you cannot move at all. If not, simply clasp your hands behind your back. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and do not move until the time is up. When the timer goes off, remove the blindfold and continue.
After a long while, you hear armored footsteps strutting across the cave floor. The man speaks
“Finally awake, eh tarnished? I did you a real solid there, that scion would’ve killed you had I not shown up right on time. I am Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All Knowing, and you belong to me now” He removes your blindfold and you gaze upon the Knight of Knowledge. “You are worthless, it's amazing to me that tarnished like yourself chase helplessly after the elden ring” He says, then spits in your face
Spit on your hand and rub it over your face
“Nonetheless, I may have use for you, and if not, I have nothing to lose really” As his speech stops, his scepter begins glowing. You’re unfamiliar with the spell but you feel yourself captivated by the bright incantation.
Stare at an object or spot on the wall for 1 minute, not blinking or moving an inch, try to clear your mind completely (if you’re into hypno you can find a slave file but we’re not fans so its not a part of the dare)
“Wow, that was even easier than I thought, you really are a brainless worthless slut aren’t you? Go on, say it”
Say “I am a brainless, worthless slut” outloud
“Good. Now then tarnished slut, I seek to become the elden lord, and your purpose is now to serve me, do you understand?”
Say “Yes, master”
“Perfect, not that a useless slut like you could help much anyway. Now go, in search of the shards of the elden ring. You can find me at the round table later and I’ll be able to give you more information. That incantation comes with a few extra conditions. If you manage to be of any significance, I’ll remove the conditions, one by one. Now off with you slut.”
As he disappears from view, the chains that bound you fade as well. The words “Tarnished Slut” appear on your chest, and it suddenly feels like something is wedged in your ass
Write Tarnished Slut across your chest and pop in your plug, the game may begin now.
LivAndMark is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LivAndMark for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deni, humilaition, pain, semi public, video game dare