Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2022, 02:55 PM   #1
MysteryMailMan

Pencil 18/M Bodywriting Slave

I’ve recently discovered that I really love body writing. There’s something about having a shower, then looking down at my body and becoming instantly humiliated. But now, I want to take this to the next level.
Anyone can post here as much as they want (but no double posting) and tell me what to write, and where to write. You are only allowed to give me one word, phrase, picture, or sentence per post. I have zero limits on what I write, but I do have limits on where I write. All writing must not be visible to others with a T-Shirt and jeans on. You also can decide if you want the writing wrote with a pen, or a permanent marker.
In 7days from now, I will be no longer accepting requests. I will then take a picture of the final result and send it out to anyone who wrote something on me. Also, if you have any ideas of where I could post a picture of the final results for extra humiliation that would be great!

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body art, humilaition, pic proof, requesting