Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Lukeyjukey

Default Straight boys having a gay night

Hey guys. This is the story of the night that me and my mate Phil arranged and had last Friday. It's come out of this thread, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77130 - where I asked for some of your ideas for what to do on the night.

Let me summarise briefly, we're both straight, 22, from London and have girlfriends. We've been best mates forever and had the idea of having a night where we'd do what we want to each other, no strings attached and no holds barred. He's slightly taller than me and since we both play a lot of sports we've both got good athletic bodies. I'm not by any means a writer, just a lad who's had a great time and wants to tell you all about it!

I'll start from last Thursday. It was just 24 hours until we experimented for the first ever time. I felt paralysed by nerves, but at the same time was really excited and looking forward to what was gong to happen. I was off work, so headed out and bought a few supplies. I got things like cherry flavoured lube, butt plugs, cock rings, a ton of condoms, dice, cards, handcuffs, body paint, baby oil and a few other bits and pieces. I went quite far away from home to get them all, we didn't want anyone to know about what we were doing so I had to smuggle them home as discreetly as possible.

I sent Phil a text message to say I had bought a few props for our night and set about hiding them away until tomorrow. I live at home with my mum, dad and younger brother and sister. They were all driving up to Scotland on Friday for the wedding of some people they met on holiday in the winter, meaning me and Phil had the house to ourselves to do as we please.

I went to bed Thursday night with a huge dose of butterflies in my stomach. To be honest I was terrified about what tomorrow would bring, but at the same time I knew it had the potential to be the best night of my life.

Friday, and I was woken up early to go to work. Nothing of any note at all happened, and the night ahead of me was all that I could think about. By the time I got home at about half 5, my family had already set off. I had a quick shower and messaged Phil to say he could come over whenever he wanted. About half an hour later, there was a knock at the door. The knock sent shivers down my spine and everything suddenly became very real. this was going to happen. Now.

---

Sorry there's not much happening so far! As I say I'm not any kind of aspiring writer or anything like that. Let me know what you think so far and I'll try to get the next bit uploaded either later tonight or tomorrow.

Luke x

The story of our "gay" night.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77712
Lukeyjukey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lukeyjukey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk