Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2022, 05:01 PM   #1
HermitBoy

Default Ballbusting Kik Dice

Simple idea: Risk getting your balls busted versus seeing someone else do it on Kik. Put that you're in, your kik user name, and how long you're in, and if you like message someone else on Kik whose already in.

"Bust Dice" means you are approaching someone for this dare. The person approaching is the "Challenger", and rolls a d6 in Kik (I think it's @roll 6), and the Loser sends the Winner a video of them punishing their nuts. The person who is approached is the Host.

1: Challenger video of them punching or slapping themself in the balls 30 times.
2: Challenger video of them punching self in nuts 20 times.
3: Challenger video of them slapping self in nuts 10 times.
4: Host video of them slapping self in nuts 10 times.
5: Host video of them punching self in nuts 20 times
6: Host video of them punching or slapping themself in the balls 30 times.

Sound fun?

I'm in for the next 24 hours. Yuni_Hermit on Kik.

Likes: Ballbusting. Dildo usage. Gag usage. Plug usage. Forced masturbation. Forced cum eating. Cam play. Exposure play. Strip games. Underwear inspections. Sissy dressup. SPH. ABDL (diaper stuff, #1 and #2). Watersports (external, swallowing).

Dislikes: Scat. Social Suicide. Public stuff. Exercise tasks. Ball tying. Penis hitting (slapping pinching etc). Showing Face.
HermitBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk