Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default Official Strip Poker Game 1

Click here to comment on the original thread!

yes, it's slow to start. bear with me.
Part One
It was just after seven and the late winter sky was darkening. It was nice to have more daylight by this time of year, if only it would warm up a little!

I walked up to the door of the side split house and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps and then the door opened revealing Jayne smiling. I smiled back at the lovely girl and entered the front hall.

"Hey Paul! How long did it take you to walk over here? she asked.

"Only about 15 minutes, but boy, it's still pretty cold for almost April."

"Did you bring it with you?"

I passed her the brown paper bag and she took its contents, a bottle of Captain Morgan, and placed it on the front hall table.

Jayne and I are both finishing 1st year at university, so we are 19, but because the drinking age is 21, you have to have a friend or older brother or sister if you want to get alcohol. I looked at Jayne; a tall slim classically pretty blonde with blue eyes, shoulder length hair and long legs. She is slightly taller than I am but nevertheless, if certain little bids are telling the truth, interested in me.

"Put your coat in the closet and I'll put this in the kitchen," she said, "we're going to sit in the den; go down the stairs and turn left, first door on your right."

I went down the half flight and entered the room.

"Hi," a voice said.

It was Kathy, Jayne's younger sister who was just finishing high school and just had her 18th birthday.

"Hi Kathy; I didn't expect you to be home on a Saturday night; no date?"

"No, so Jayne said I could hang out with you two for a while and chaperone since my parents are away; is that OK?"

Her teasing tone of voice suggested that clearly she was aware of Jayne's interest in me!

"Sure," I said.

Kathy is shorter than her sister with green-grey eyes, a pretty upturned nose and medium brown hair that falls part way down her back. She has a more average build for a teen-aged girl and therefore more of a figure than Jayne.

"Hey guys," we heard from the kitchen, "come up here and help make the drinks."

The den it turned out had its own set of connecting stairs to the kitchen which we climbed with Kathy leading. I admired Kathy as I followed her, she was pretty cute!

"What do we mix with this?" Jayne asked.

"Rum and Coke is what most people have for their first real drink," I said.

"OK," she replied, "I'll try one; I've only had wine before this."

"Kathy?" I asked.

"Yes please."

Something told me that this wouldn't be Kathy's first "real" drink; as I knew from our friends that she had gone to quite a few parties and had a number of boys dating her on and off.

"I'd better measure the drinks; do you have a shot glass?"

Jayne went into the dining room and returned with one while Kathy opened a cupboard to show me where the soft drinks were kept. I carefully measured three weak rum and Cokes and we returned to the den and began to talk.

Naturally, with three very inexperienced drinkers, some giggling and laughing soon erupted, even though the amount of alcohol consumed was not yet very large.

Last edited by Leopard; 05-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk