Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2022, 09:35 AM   #1
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Default Busting, edging and fun

Been thinking how I wanted to start something up again had a lot of fun last time before I got sick and then busy and had to drop things down, so I want to do something similar but at the same time maybe something that won’t stack up As much as the other one did, so I want to try this, rather then a per post limit it’s a per day, so anyone can add up to

75 busts, you can tell me how to do them, tied, just hit one what item to use etc..
10 edges
1 ruined orgasm

You can do it in one post or you can spread it out if you want, or for any of those categories you can post a faproulette (or similar) link for me, it will count as everything for you for that day, in the category(s) it involves, only thing I ask there is nothing overly long the idea is I want to be able to keep up for the most part on a day to day without spending hours at a time

Edit ok, so I decided a small edit, so same limits, per post but you can post 2 times a day, same if you do the roulette option

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534

Last edited by Kiton; 01-18-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, edging, ruin orgasm