Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2021, 04:54 AM   #11
Vyctimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyctimm View Post
Ugh. Took 3 naps today. One listen each. Um. Tried to loop the track in a way that i know how many times i played it and failed. Ive lost track of how many listens ive done, but im pretty sure i got the eight that i owed.

Arousal 2 to 3 all day. Tryed to wank once but took too long to get anywhere (in bathroom and someone needed to pee) so no orgasm.

At one point i randomly got aroused to 5 but only had a desire to listen again instead of wank. Hence nap 3.

I think i owe 10 listens.

Having trouble keeping up while getting quality sleep. Going to end up in debt really quickly. Ugh.

Also getting weirder dreams than usual. One was pretty fun, rolling down a really long hill on a busy street while laying on an office chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
My records indicate you owe around 15, but it's possible I missed some somewhere in your reports. That being said we cannot count pretty sure against totals, we need an exact count. Can you provide your totyal number of listens?

Interesting
Edit to my last report. Def got 3 naps 1 listen each. Then i def hit play 4 times that last night.

Reason why im not sure of totals beyond that os i was trying to set it up to play some back to back. Not sure if it worked cuz i was asleep. Assuming it didnt and that i only heard 1 each time i hit play.

So thats 7 for that report that i can def account for.

Which means that as of right now i owe 14.

DENIED until 11-30-21
Vyctimm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cals curse, game dare, orgasm denial