Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Hazza_efihoe

Angry 21F / Help me punish my stupid boyfriend

Yesterday, my other half said something really horrible and to put it nicely I’m not his biggest fan right now. He’s agreed to let me do this to punish him.

I want as many dares as I can get to give to him, to do to himself while I get to just sit and watch. Let me provide a list of toys that you can make him use on himself. I think the only way I’ll forgive him is if I get to watch him punish his own ass at my command, so I’ve made sure to get plenty of lube.

Toys:

- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Thick Metal Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Nipple Clamps

I’ve also brought some of my lingerie that he should wear! I want to see him as a my little sissy slut. I have:

- Green Pants
- Pink Pants
- And a nice sexy little thong

The things I would like to watch him do the most for sure, are: fuck his sorry ass,
dress up as my little sissy, punish his balls, eat his own cum, leave his sorry ass plugged overnight, and/or ruin his orgasm.

I have told him that when he cums, I’m going to show him a picture on my phone and that’s all the “material” he gets to finish to. I have three options: a picture of my feet (he’s obsessed with them); a picture of a cock; or a picture of my 18-year old younger sister to give me a reason to do this again.
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal orgasm, cross dressing, cum dare cum eating, femdom punishment, pantyhose