Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2021, 09:57 PM   #1
whore2use

Heart 19F, AMA & Make me into a Bimbo/Whore! Masters can message ;)

So I felt like the old thread was more of my first post on GD and it was more amateur, apologies!

Let's start:

A little about me, I'm 19, in college (classes just started on campus!), I work as a waitress at a Pizzeria to help meet expenses, plus it allows me to have money for my toys and stuff.

I've always had a high sexual desire and it began fairly early in life (I was about 11/12).

Toys I have: Wevibe Moxie, Non Piercing Screw Nipple Clamps (someone suggested from GD!)

I'd be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

I have KIK but would appreciate if instead of asking directly for my username, you at least send a message to get to know me

I'm fairly on the larger/curvaceous side and trying to lose weight, as discussed in my previous post however I want to keep my sexual desires satisfied while losing weight and not end up focusing on the weight alone.

Current Daily exercises: At least 5000 steps a day, 25 squats, 25 push ups, 25 sit ups, 25 lunges

Would like to keep the thread active and going so will post all reports/updates here!

I'm 23, brunette, 42C, 30 Waist, 36 Hips, about 5'7".

Home: Northern California (often travel to other states), In LA / SD a few times a month - if your in the area message me

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c4757.45781300

Likes are above on map, feel free to message and ask

Dislikes/Limits: Blood, Permanent, Pee, Scat, Family, Pictures & Videos (for a limited time or until trust, privacy and security is ensured).

Last edited by whore2use; 08-27-2021 at 10:06 PM.
whore2use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bimbo, pussy, slut, whore