Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2021, 09:22 AM   #1
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Heart 19 F / Back After A Long Break / Ready for dares and rules

Hi everyone

After a long break I’ve decided to make a comeback for some more dares, tasks and rules. I decided to do this as new thread, as a lot has changed and I may be doing things a bit differently this time around.

Here is what I’ve been up to since we last spoke:
  • I got an opportunity to move out of my parents house. My sister decided to stay in town and do online school, rather than paying higher tuition to move away again for classes that might get cancelled so stayed in town. She didn’t want to live at home and asked me if I’d want to move into an apartment with her, which I did. So now we are both living together away from home.
  • I had to get a higher paying job to help pay rent so am now working as a receptionist at an office. Nothing too exciting but I enjoy it.
  • I’m still in school taking online classes.
  • I decided to take a break from all things sexual for a while and just focus on adjusting to my my new home and job. I went a little over a week without even touching myself before I finally gave in. I touch myself a few times a week now but haven’t done anything other that that, as of late.
  • I let my pubic hair grow in and was surprised how quickly it is growing. I have a pretty thick bush. I think I prefer it being bald and have considered shaving it again, but will leave that up to you.

I feel like I’ve adjusted pretty well to everything changing in my life and am ready to start doing dares again. I miss being naked other than for showers and miss the risk. The break was good for me but I’m excited to jump back in.

My likes and dislikes are listed in my signature. I’m willing to try new kinks and things I’ve not done before, but also will be fairly selective about what I do and don’t do. After all, this is for my enjoyment so will not do anything I dislike. Also, I will be keeping my safely and well-being in mind when selecting dares to do or rules to follow and will not do anything that puts me at too much risk. I will try to be as detailed as I can in my reports. Due to school and work, I may only be logging in a few times a week but will try my best to reply when I can. Also, I am willing to try any rules to control different aspects of my life.

I’m looking forward to getting started

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk