Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2021, 10:21 AM   #1
Vette

Rainbow Help Me Become a REAL College Campus Slut

This thread was made for the exact reason that the title suggests: *I’m not as big of a slut as I could be*
Everything I’ve done on this website so far has been surrounding public and exhibitionist stuff, and whenever I tried it out last year while I was on campus I found it much more difficult to find dares that I found fun and possible.

Basically… turn me into a slut. My main idea was to get you all to tell me when/how/who to hookup with since it’s really my first year of college with a fuller campus. My first dare (given through pm) is to go as long as possible without masturbating, so I can only cum at the hands of a guy… or girl but I’ve never done that.

Also pretty please try to use some creativity if you’re going to reply, if I wanted to go to just class in a skirt without panties or strip naked when home alone I’d just do it.

Any other ideas that stray from casual hookups are welcome but I’m absolutely not accepting everything that you can think of, primarily for my own safety

A few bits of information, feel free to ask for for more
- I’m living a bit over a mile off campus, with 1 girl and 2 boys as roommates, sharing a bathroom with the girl. Have my own room with a bigger living area downstairs where the guys’ rooms are
- In person classes are back in full swing, so campus is absolutely packed. At least compared to last year where it was almost all online.
- I’ve got class every morning Monday-Friday, but my afternoons and nights are essentially completely open
- I made a tinder account not too long ago, but haven’t done much with it so far, could be a fun incorporation

That’s all I can think of right now, thanks
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, university