Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2021, 11:15 PM   #23
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylucas View Post
As a guide, you might specify:
• Punishment, rules or both:
Both

• Reason for punishment/objective of rules (as detailed as you can):
I’m really bad about ghosting people on kik. I also pretty much never respond to anyone who messages me while I’m sleeping even though I should respond after I’ve woken up.

• Severity of punishment/ penalty for breaking rules:
Cruel - your behaviour is to be corrected severely in a way that maximises your suffering (within limits)

• Likes/dislikes/limits (if not in signature/profile):
Linked in signature

• Anything else relevant:
I live alone, but I can’t be too loud because I don’t want to disturb neighbors (I live in an apartment building)
Punishment for ghosting people

Count the number of people you have ghosted this year. Each one costs you:
3 edges + 1 ruined orsasm
30 hard spanks on each nipple with a wooden spoon
20 hard hits on your clit with a ruler
25 elastic band snaps on each of your nipples and your clit

After each activity you will say aloud "Thankyou (name/user of person you ghosted) for punishing me, I deserve it"

Now to ensure you are very sorry for being so rude to them, you are goi going to be punished for every word you didn't reply to.
Carve a plug out of ginger, insert it in your anus and kneel on the floor. Using your belt you will flog yourself as you read out every word. At the end of each message you will say aloud "I am very sorry (name/user of person you ghosted) for not replying to this message, my rude ass is paying for it now."

Finally for wasting thier time your time will also be wasted. Stuff your pussy and ass with your biggest toys and clamp your nipples. Tall kneel in the corner with your hands on your head and your mouth wide open and tongue out. You will spend 10 minutes like this per person ghosted. Each minute you will say "Please forgive me (name/user of person you ghosted) for wasting your time, I regret it now"

Rules
For at least one week you must reply to all messages within 12 hours. Additionally from becoming aware of a message you must reply within 1 hour. Any reply after either time is late, every minute late costs you 1 spank with your hairbrush. Spanks are to be evenly distributed between your ass, tits and clit. Administer them as soon as practical.

If any reply is late by more than 12 hours, you are to request a punishment of the person who messaged you's choice within limits. You must also beg them to forgive your rudeness.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk