Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Shadowfax

Default Slave to His Feet.

Hey! My first post, so I hope all goes well. This will revolve a lot around foot fetishism but there will be other things. We're both 18 at the time of writing. I hope you enjoy, as much as I did

Prologue

“Hey!”
“Hi!”
“Just a quick call… I just wanted to know if you’d like to hang out tomorrow. We haven’t hung out for ages!”
“Sure thing buddy!”
“Good, I was hoping you’d say that.”
“Hah! Why is that, then?”
“Oh, you’ll see,” Sam chuckled, hanging up the phone.

Me and Sam have been friends for years but after going to different secondary schools, struggled to see each other often. Not only that, we are complete opposites. Sam is tall, athletic and muscular, whereas I’m shorter and more studious and not out of shape but not nearly as fit as Sam is. He was your typical “jock”, playing football and cricket for county teams and getting practically any girl he goes after.
We often stay over each other’s houses and more often than not, this leads to Truth or Dare. Recently, however, I’d noticed a bit of a dominant streak in Sam – taking pleasure in watching me do tasks exactly as he had set them. Not that I minded! I’ve longed to be a slave for a long time – and I think Sam had realised this, finally.

However, this definitely became a lot more noticeable the last time we had a sleepover. We played the usual games on the Xbox etc. before settling with our old favourite. Over the course of the night, Sam asked me if I had any fantasies or fetishes that I’d like to share – knowing that if I refused a truth, I’d have to face a forfeit.
“Well…” I said, “I’ve got a massive foot fetish…”
“Oh, I guessed that already. You haven’t stopped looking at my feet since I sat down!” He laughed, putting me more at ease.
“Hah, I know, sorry about that. And I’ve always wanted to be a slave…”
“Now, that’s interesting! I might be able to do something about that!”
We laughed and the game carried on as normal, until Sam did just as I’d wanted and dared me to be his slave for the rest of the night. Not wanting to chicken out of a dare, I accepted. What followed was amazing, but slightly strange. Having known Sam for so long, I didn’t realise he could be like this….
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk