Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2021, 06:51 PM   #1
Diaperwetter4life
Baby Member

Default Diapered lockscreen & homescreen

This is simple the person below chooses what the person above has to set on there screens wallpaper. You can choose one or two pictures. Must be diaper related.
You choose how long up to a max of 1 month that it must stay on there screen.
RULES:
1. Must not remove it regardless untill time is up.
2. Must be diaper related

You can demand any diapered diaper even users picture. Such as if you demand i set a picture of myself in a wet diaper then ill have to do that.
Even if your going to a party where there is a high chance that someone will see my screen i am you are not allowed to remove it. Think of this as diaper exposure in a way but you have control over if anybody sees it. Becarefull leaving your phone around, dont drop it or you just might be in for a big of embarrassment.

Be easy on me please this is my first post its subject to change if i see anything needing a bit of tweaking. Suggestions drop them below. If this isnt in the right area i apologize in advance.
Diaperwetter4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper exposure, diaper punishment