Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2021, 09:41 AM   #22
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well,this depends on husband but I suggest every alternate night as you have job your sleep should be completed not fully but just as you can work
Do the ticklish time every day (but if time 60 min is too long reduce it,this is upto your husband),but sleeping part is upto you..

I just say to do the ticklish part every day....
This will be a fun activity
Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post

Hi Miss,

Slut is very ticklish actually. Do you feel slut should be tied everyday before sleep and blindfolded the entire night? Currently slut is sleeping freely at nights.

Husband plans to start this sometime he hasn't told me when.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well do you like tickles and are ticklish?
I am giving a dare which involves this
Well your husband task would be to select a number from 40 to 60(on Google assistant or by his own),he won't tell you...
Well as your sleeping postion is good for an experiment on you,your husband may at any time of the night may come near you and start tickling you with brush(used toothbrush),hands on armpits and legs and belly side and any are which is ticklish...

He will do this every day and tickle you by applying oil and any lube ...
He will remove the gag remove while this...
You may laugh at any time...Well you are having enough spanks so a gift so that you laugh ....

But as night you sleep blindfolded so no removing the blindfold and also husband may not tell time when will stop and but he talk and you can reply too..

But you can't stay any stop, please let me go and similar type of words .If done this then recieve 50 spanks everywhere.
Do this for 2 days and if I am satisfied,I will reply and tell to do it everyday till Lockdown continues..here

Reply when you see this., hopefully you start from tonight
Well,yes start from tonight,this would be fun from the spanks ...as you are already having enough pain,....

Well if you like more ticklish task,I have one ,give the report of today tickling task at night or tomorrow,then If you want we will proceed....

Advertisements
Kink Talk