Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 3

No matter what Rita came up with, she could not make up her mind. It either seemed too cruel or not humiliating enough. It was very frustrating for her, and her partner for the game, Cedric, did not seem to have any ideas. Should she go with something classic like stripping, or something a bit wilder? Danielle and Felicity seemed to wait with bated breath for their punishment, half anticipating, half dreading. The others as well were getting impatient.

Failing to come up with anything original at the moment, Rita returned to her original idea.

"All right, you two... since we all know we're gonna want to get naked later, I'll have you two start off easy. You need to remove your bras and keep them off for the rest of the day!"

As Danielle nodded and went to proceed, Felicity spoke up, causing Danielle to halt as well.

"um... problem."
"What kind?"
"Well, for starters, I'm not wearing any bra."

Felicity's revelation surprised everyone. Immediately, all eyes went to her chest, trying to determine if she was telling the truth, but there was no reason for her to lie, and her black top revealed nothing. Rita replied.

"Oh! Well then... uh... Dan, your dare still stands, go topless under your clothes. But Felicity... how about you go bottomless. Take off your panties for the rest of the night."

Rita smiled as she stared at Felicity, to see if she would comply.

"I can't do that either."
"Why?"
"I'm not wearing panties either."

And to prove her point, Felicity got up and gently lowered her pants, just enough to reveal that indeed, she wore no panties. A murmur of excitement passed through the room.

"You don't have panties or a bra?"
"I don't like wearing them."

At that point, Cedric hazarded a look towards Frank, who simply smiled discreetly back at him. Felicity just stood there, silent, waiting for Rita to come up with another dare.

"Well, I'm stumped. Cedric, what should we have your girlfriend do?"
"It's not fair if I say, I know her."
"But I have no clue..."

Rita did not want to get her fully undressed yet. Danielle intervened.

"While you think about it, why don't I do my part, okay?"

Danielle did not wait for Rita to agree. She stood up and went towards the television, facing it and away from everyone. She unbuttoned her light blue blouse and took it off, revealing her back. She undid the clasp of her bra, and gently pulled it off. She remained like that, her back exposed to everyone for several seconds, before reaching forward and putting her blouse back on. She started to do the buttons up; mid-way through redressing, she turned to face the audience so everyone got a very good look at her cleavage. Everyone, boy or girl, stared with a passion. Danielle finished her show then smiled for her public, and she got a round of applause. She tossed her bra to Danielle.

"Here you go, love."

Rita picked it up and took it to her nose.

"Boobie smell..."

This gave her an idea. She turned to Felicity.

"All right, love, since you're not wearing any, I'm going to have you sit on the couch there. Cedric, you can help with this one."
"What do I have to do?"
"Take your girlfriend and have her sit on the edge of the couch there."
"Okay."
"Felicity, you're gonna have to go topless... but not yet."

Felicity complied, walking slowly where she had been sent, Cedric standing beside her.

"Everyone form a line in front of her. I'm last."

The people got up and moved about, curious as to what Rita had planned. Julie was first, followed by Sandra, then Jacques and Laurie who had previously teamed up, Danielle and Frank followed, and Jacob slid in right before Rita.

"All right, here's the deal. Everyone closes their eyes and no one opens that. Felicity, once everyone's eyes are closed, you pull up that top and set those boobies free. Cedric, you're going to bury everyone's face in your girlfriend's chest... any questions?"

There were none.

"A few rules, though. No touching. Keep your hands behind your back."
"How about kissing?" Julie asked.
"Ced, what do you think?"
"I don't mind people kissing between her breasts."
"Done. If you want to kiss, go right ahead."

And so, the strange dare started happening. Eyes closed, Cedric pulled everyone forward in turn. Felicity pulled her top off, revealing gorgeous breasts that only her boyfriend (and Rita, wide-eyed at the sight of Felicity's breasts, since she had been the instigator of the dare) would be allowed to see at this point. As each head was lowered between her breast and held in place by Cedric's sturdy hand, Felicity allowed her eyes to roll back into her head and her lips to go limp; she was clearly enjoying this, much to Rita's surprise. Kisses were planted between her breasts; Cedric held everyone there for a minimum of five seconds.

When it came to Rita's turn, Cedric pulled her forward; Rita closed her eyes but her mouth ended up on Felicity's nipple instead of inside her cleavage. Rita could not resist licking and gently biting on it; Felicity let out a slight moan. Cedric pulled Rita back and Felicity planted a kiss on Rita's lips. Instinctively, Rita's hands went to Felicity's breasts and they kissed passionately for a few seconds, before Cedric pulled Rita away. Felicity cupped her breasts for Rita's enjoyment before pulling her top back down to cover it.

Rita was already on fire!

"Oh... wow... oh okay..."

Cedric took the floor.

"Everyone, you can open your eyes now."

Everyone did, satisfied for the experience. Felicity felt elated as she stared at her boyfriend. He smiled and nodded in agreement. Danielle noticed it and realized something different was going on between the two, an unspoken understanding. She looked at Frank, but he was busy with his notes. She let it slide for the moment.

Frank thanked everyone for their participation.

"That was fun... a very promising start, I would say... but the game is not actually over yet."
"It's not?" Jacob replied.
"No. Because, while we were playing, I was also tabulating other scores as well."

Everyone listened in, waiting for the explanation.

"I calculated which player, within each team, scored the most goals, all matches included, to determine who was the top player in each team. The results are in, and the top player in each team gets to inflict a 'penalty' on his partner!"

Smiles all around told Frank his plan was a good one.

"So without further ado, I'll go team by team, from the top team to the lowest team - since the lowest team already got a punishment inflicted upon them."

The excitement in the room was palpable. Frank turned his gaze to the winning team, Rita and Cedric.

"Congratulations to both of you, first of all, on winning all your games. However, when I calculated the top scorer, Cedric wins out, all the way. He scored almost all of the points in your games."
"Yeah, I know..." Rita admitted.
"So Cedric, you get to inflict a penalty upon Rita."
"I think I already did, but okay."

No one really understood - but then again, except Rita and Felicity, no one else had seen what had transpired a few moments ago.

"Rita, I'll make this simple. Lose the bra for the rest of the day, just like Danielle, there."
"That's reasonable."

Rita went to stand in front of the television. She wanted to leave an impression at least as intense as Danielle had, so facing the crowd, she pulled her top off, revealing her large breasts, supported by a sturdy red bra. All eyes went to her round belly as well. Rita cupped her breasts, staring at Jacques.

"They have gotten bigger."
"You took on at least one size, honey."

She turned her back to them, undid the clasp in the front and pulled the bra off, letting it fall to the floor. She cupped her breasts and turned sideways; the roundness of her belly clearly stood out. This made her look incredible - everyone in the room stared with amazement at the fullness of her figure. Rita giggled: she now enjoyed thoroughly the curves provided by her pregnancy.

Jacques moved towards her, picked up her top and handed it to her. Turning her back to them again, Rita proceeded to pull her top back down, covering her breasts, but she decided to leave her belly exposed. As she bowed to the crowd, Julie spoke up.

"I have never seen such a beautiful woman. Rita, you're awesome. I want to marry you!"

Everyone laughed, and Jacques spoke up.

"Pick a number."

After the laughter died down, Frank thanked Rita and Cedric, and moved on.

"Well, might as well throw myself into the shark's nest. As much as I hate to admit it, my partner Jacob beat me fair and square, scoring more points than I did. So Jacob, fire away. What will you have me do?"

Jacob harbored an evil grin for a brief moment, but it quickly subsided to an honest smile.

"Something fairly easy. Close your eyes, Frank. Someone's gonna kiss you, and you better figure out who, or else I get to dare you again."
"Kiss me?"
"Yes. Tongue and all. Could be anyone..."
"Okay..."

Frank closed his eyes. Someone moved forward. As their lips met Frank's, mouths opened and tongues intertwined for a brief moment. The person pulled away, allowing Frank a moment to breathe and to figure out who had done it.

"Well, I know it was a guy, because I could feel the stubble..."

Everyone laughed again.

"Jacob, you kissed me."
"Dang! How could you tell?"

Frank opened his eyes, having guessed correctly.

"Next time you want to kiss, Jacob, get a closer shave."
"Will do, bro... ehehe..."
"All right, seeing as how I'm all kissed up, let's move on. Jacques, you beat Laurie fair and square, scoring more points than her, so you get to call her penalty."
"I like that topless idea... so Laurie, you do the same as Danielle and Rita."
"Okay."
"That way, when we do start to strip you girls: instant boobies!"

Laurie brushed his comment off and went to face the television, her back towards them. She started dancing, ever so sensually, slowly pulling her top above her head, but leaving it there. She undid the claps of her bra in the same rhytmic fashion, aware of all the eyes fixated on her. She slid the bra off her arms, mindful to keep her back to the crowd at all times. Still dancing, she put her top back in place, then swiftly turned to face her audience, arms outstretched. She also got a round of applause.

"I love this game!" Julie quickly replied.

Frank took the floor once again.

"All right... speaking of you, Julie... you lost to Sandra. She scored higher than you."
"Ooh... what a shame? Well, Sandra, what do you want me to do for you?"

The innuendo in her voice was simply too obvious, possibly giving a bit too much away in terms of what Sandra was willing to admit at this point.

"Well, Julie, since you enjoyed that show so much, why don't you show us what you can do."
"It's a done deal."

Julie walked swiftly to the forefront, facing the crowd. Without a single moment's hesitation, she pulled her top off. She was wearing a sports bra. She eyed the crowd defiantly, grabbing the edges of the cloth as she did. For a moment, everyone stared in anticipation. In one quick movement, Julie pulled the bra off, revealing her naked breasts to the people. She tossed the bra to the end of the room and covered her breasts with her hands, but everyone had seen. Her smile was devious; Sandra was the only one to really notice that Julie paid no attention to the boys leering at her defiant stunt, but more on the women which she had just outdone by her daring. Julie bent down, retrieved her top, and pulled it back in place almost as quickly as she had taken it off.

"And that's how you do it, girls."

She snapped her fingers, then laughed as she went back to stand beside Sandra.

It took a few moments for Frank to recover from the sight and gather his notes.

"Thank you very much, Julie... it was nice."
"Just nice?"
"It was amazing!" Jacques replied.
"Moving on... we are back to our two first victims, Danielle and Felicity. In this instance, however, Danielle, you scored more points than Felicity, so choose her penalty."
"Okay... well, Felicity, would you mind flashing the group for us?"
"Actually, I would."
"You would?"

Felicity's answer shocked the group, except maybe Cedric and Rita, who had already seen them. Cedric pressured his girlfriend to explain.

"At this point in the day, I do not yet feel confident enough to do something like that..."
"Okay."
"However, I am willing to compromise. I will show my breasts to the girls only."
"Hey! No fair!" Jacob replied.
"Now, now, " Frank intervened, "we all agreed everyone participates to the extent that they want to. This seems fair to me."
"Still sucks... but okay, yeah, you're right. Sorry Felicity."
"No harm done, Jacob. Play your cards right and you may see them later, or possibly even more than that."

She smiled at Jacob to ease the tension, but it was already gone. Cedric spoke up.

"Boys, in the other room, now!"

Somewhat reluctantly, the boys followed Cedric into the kitchen.

"Why wouldn't she show them to us?" Jacques inquired to Cedric.
"She doesn't want to. Not yet anyway."
"Julie did it without being asked."
"In case you did notice, Julie is pretty agressive in her approach, " Cedric commented. "Felicity is a lot more shy."
"Okay... it's fine, really."

From the living room, the girls' voice echoed with amazement, which of course puzzled the boys a lot more. Jacob realized, however, that Frank did not react.

"Frank, did you ever see her topless?"
"No. Not per se, but I do know what made the girls go 'ooh'."

Eyes went to Cedric.

"You'll just have to wait and see, boys."
"You can come back in, " Danielle said.

As the boys came back, the girls all nodded in agreement. Whatever they had seen, they were keeping to themselves. But what could be so unique about Felicity's breasts? Hopefully, the game would let the guys onto whatever secret was right there, in front of them, under Felicity's black top.

Advertisements
Kink Talk