Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 11

Both Jacques and Frank were tied up against the badminton net, their hard dicks fully erect, facing up. They strugged against the restraints, trying to free themselves, helpless, only able to observe the ongoing lesbian orgy in front of their eyes.

Rita, Danielle, Suzy, Diane and Marie, all engrossed in each other's tender flesh, probing each other in turn, allowing the temptations of lust and desire to fill thir loins. There, Danielle's fingers deeply engrossed in Diane's pussy; here, Marie licking Rita's pussy, lapping it up as a cat would, while Suzy played with Rita's breasts just as Rita's fingers slid in and out of her.

ONly when all the girls were fully satisfied, after long minutes of pleasuring and ecstasy, did they allow the boys release, not by unwrapping them from their net prison, but by allowing them to orgasm as the five girls worked on their private areas.

"My God, Dan! You're a horny toad!"
"Aren't I?"

Danielle giggled as she finished telling Rita her own account of what could have happened had the strip badminton game ventured further. After everyone had stripped, it had been decided that it was better to call it quits before two things happened: either it went too far, or someone could come in to denounce them, security or otherwise. So the three badminton players had retreated to their own court and gotten dressed, as the two couples had hurried to the changing rooms for quick showers.

"We're really naughty, aren't we?"
"I don't mind being naughty."

Danielle and Rita were both in the shower, rinsing the sweat away from their bodies. Danielle could not help but stare at her naked friend - there was something magical in Rita's gait, now that she was pregnant, which only made her more beautiful and desirable. Danielle kept staring at Rita's belly and pussy; this is where the baby would come out from, and it was also where it had come into her bully. Rita kept her pussy clean shaven, so there was no hair at all, whereas Danielle herself kept only a slight strip of hair.

"How do you feel?"
"Great. You?"
"No, I mean, how do you feel?"

Rita realized the question was more than superficial, so she tried to understand exactly whant Danielle meant.

"Feel about what?"
"About... you know. Being pregnant."
"Oh! Well, right now... it feels wonderful. Didn't feel like that at first."
"Didn't you want it?"
"Oh! I did... but not the responsibility that comes with it. And Jacques, well... he wants it so bad."
"He does?"
"Sure... He's all attention towards me... he's so considerate... much more so than we first met... or even before I became pregnant."
"It changed your relationship."
"Of course it did. Why? You're not pregnant, are you?"
"Oh no! No, never... I mean not now. Not yet."
"You seem concerned."

Danielle's thoughts were confused. On the one hand, she had much lust and desire for Rita at the moment, which gave her all sorts of dirty thoughts - on the other, she was seeing the changes the pregnancy was having on Rita, subtle hints which made her wonder how being in a relationship, let alone being pregnant, affected her as a whole. Would she indulge in the games? Danielle was also wondering how all of this was affecting Frank - and why she couldn't help but seeing him having sex with other girls while she watched. It made no sense to her - if she did love him - that she would want him to be promiscuous.

Rita went over to Danielle and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, I know what you're thinking."
"You do?"
"Maybe. I think you're scared you don't love him enough."
"How can you know that?"
"He's not the first boyfriend you've had."
"Are we really that? Boyfriend-girlfriend?"
"Honey, you're just scared because of that other stupid dude that dumped you. You can love again. You can be loved again."

Rita actually kissed Danielle on the lips.

"If he won't do, then I will."

Danielle smiled at her friend. She felt so close to her... naked in the shower... no one watching. Danielle contained herself - but she was desperate for some loving. Rita realized.

"You haven't slept together yet, have you?"
"No. God! I want to. We almost did, today... at the mall. Really."
"Wow!"
"We just got interrupted sort of..."
"Honey, you need that dick of his inside you, pronto. You need to feel it - him - inside you. If you love him, you'll know then."
"Really? It's that simple?"
"That's how I knew about Jacques. First time he took me, ahrd... came into me... I knew it was him. He was the one."
"I'm just wondering how you manage it... I mean, you told me about that swap thing you did last year so... how...?"
"Honey, it's much too early in your relationship with Frank to think of these things."
"But what about tomorrow?"

Rita was puzzled.

"What about tomorrow?"
"Well... the party, and other people... and Sandra will be there... and sex..."
"Oh! For the love of... stop anticipating, Dan. Just stop it. You're so insecure all of a sudden."
"Mabye it was those girls... the way he reacted to them."
"Honey, we all reacted to them. Even you."
"I know... isn't that odd? I mean, I'm not a lesbian."
"What does that have to do with anything? You and me had sex, and that doesn't make us lesbians, but you're still hot, and I would do you in a heartbeat. Dan, you make things complicated."
"I know, I'm sorry."

Rita gave a big hug to Danielle.

"Beauty is beauty, and we can't choose what turns us on. We're open-minded. We're the lucky ones. Some people can't get aroused unless they have a midget and a donkey in the same room."

Danielle burst out laughing.

"All it takes for us is a little skin..."

Danielle was still laughing, but tears were forming in the corner of her eyes from the stress.

"I'm just tired, I guess... and I do need a fuck. I need it so bad."
"We'll make sure you get one... a good one... in the meantime, you should finish washing yourself... get yourself all clean for your dirty fuck!"

Rita and Danielle laughed it off. It was good to be together again, with friends. And Danielle knew that, if Rita promised she would get a fuck, it would happen, even if she had to do it herself - which Danielle would not have really minded, at this point.

Advertisements
Kink Talk