Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2021, 12:02 AM   #38
slaveannasmith
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thank you and Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Will it be possible to perform following?

1. Using you as Table/Plate: You will lie down on floor naked after serving food on different bowls to your hubby. Your hubby will use you as plate and get all the food on directly on your body to eat from, he can use any part of your body as plate. If this is not possible, he can just use your body as table and place all the bowls and plate on you and start eating. During this time you may be on vibrator, if you cum before he finishes some punishments can be designed.

2. Cleaning some of his items using your tongue, like upper part of his shoes, his feet after he came from washroom etc. You may suggest more items if its a go

3. Before washing his underwear you have to gag with it for at least 10 minutes

4. You will have to eat from floor like a dog at least one major meal.

5. Try nipple dares from my signature

6. Are you living in single house or apartment, if apartment during late night (i. e. 2 am) can you get out of your flat naked and walk in front of your doors for couple of minutes, if into more can you go down or up to one or two floor? If not naked you may try in undies. If in single house try going out of main door.

7. Can you get your ass fucked for 5 minutes at least with 5 different vegetables and later you have to cook it for you to eat.

Hi Sir,

Today after my spanking and slapping session, my husband chose me to do this task before i start my office work.

So i made some sandwiches in breakfast today along with coffee, juice for him. After that, i made sure i was clean to be used as a table and i was lying on the floor to be used by him as a table. He placed a hot plate on my belly and a glass of cold juice too. It was difficult to balance the glass and i always feared i will break it. As he had breakfast, he kept his leg on me while browsing his phone and having breakfast. In between, he got his toe near my face and asked me to suck it and then his leg was all over my face as he completed the breakfast.

After his breakfast, he poured me some muesli with milk in one bowl and juice in another bowl. My hand were tied behind and i drank them like a dog from bowl on floor. I made a lot of mess of it today but hope i will improve. It was very humiliating.

After i cleaned the floor and kitchen, he called me and i had to lick his new shoes (he hasn't worn it so it didn't have any dirt on it and safe) for 10 mins. I never did it and i almost gagged on it and not able to look him in the eye. It was the most embarrassing thing i did.

Finally, we live in apartment, so he gagged me and i was made to stand 10 mins outside our main door. I just wished no one from the opposite apartment opens the door and i'm glad no one did.

I am now working and taking calls as i work from home. As an outfit, i have butt plug inserted in me and mouth gagged with one of my thong. I will work for next 2 hours before taking break to make lunch.

Thank you. I will complete other tasks also soon and reply with a report.

Still in pain from spankings and slapping.

Married Slut

Advertisements
Kink Talk