Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2021, 04:40 AM   #1
Slutanais

Default 24F want public/humiliation dares

Hello ! I'm new to the site but I read it for some time. This is really exciting and I want to try so dares too. That's why I make this thread. You can send me dates to do and I will try some of them (maybe not all) and I will explain you how it goes.

I already fill my likes and dislike in my signature bases on things I already done and what excites me but I will add new things I think.

Some words about me : I'm a blond girl, I leave in a quite big city, I love to wear short skirts and dress. I like hidden public like having a plug all day during work (I do this sometimes), I have some toys for bondage because I like this too. I'm single for now and I don't look for a BF for now (and I don't want a master !). I think I like girls too but I didn't try yet. And I don't know what else to say

Let's have fun !!

Slut Anaïs

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk