Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2021, 04:20 PM   #1
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Female ✦ 26F ✦ Make me flirty and fuckable (and hurt me)

Hey, my hot gD people!

I've returned! I had sooo much fun in this thread last year. Will you guys help me again?

Types of dares/tasks/rules I'm looking for:
- Booty-targeting workouts with or without sexual elements added to it. I have ankle weights and booty bands.

- Plug time.

- Anal dares.

- Edging and/or denial dares.

- Deep throat training.

- Flirt suggestions. I am not looking to get fired or get corona, but I've noticed that men at my workplace find me.... interesting. If you have any dares to push that a little and make their lives (and cocks) even harder, please share your ideas. I enjoy their attention. So no, I'm not actually looking to get fucked. I do like to stroke their ego, make them smile and make them look at me... with desire in their eyes.

- Pain. I hate that I'm such a whore for pain but I can't help it. All the sadistic dares on gD makes me wet against my will.

And one more thing, I've been drinking way too much coffee and not enough water lately. Can someone come up with some rules or punishments to encourage me to drink enough? A bitch needs to be hydrated you know. 💦

If you have any other suggestions to make me a better fucktoy, feel free to challenge me.

- Honey.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk