Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2021, 09:37 AM   #1
LaCoppiaZozza

Talking 32 F - Add edges for my boy

My boyfriend has been not allowed to cum in the last 4 days. I had him hold his pee very often, and made him edge lots of times every day to make sure he would always feel some urge down there.

Tomorrow I'm planning to make him cum, allowing him to fuck me doggystyle. But before he does, I want him to edge lots of times. This doesn't have to be easy for him. Please give my boy edges.

Every post on this thread adds 1 edge to the counter. No consecutive posts and you must wait 15 min before posting again.

Edges will be added to the counter for the next 6 hours, that is until tonight at 11.30 pm (GMT +1 time)

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edges, edging, orgasm control, orgasm denial