Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2021, 06:59 PM   #1
Slutlyn

Default 27 F Help humiliate me while I'm in denial

I'm currently completing an edging challenge where I have to edge myself 238 times before I'm allowed to cum. I've already completed 32 edges but I have a lot to go. I've been given instructions for some of them but I was hoping the GD community would help give me suggestions as well. I'll be posting reports both here and on my tumblr as I complete the challenge. I was also hoping you would verbally taunt and humiliate me because I'm a humiliation slut and that makes me wet.

(Edit: I've added descriptions of the dares I've been given and I'm going to continually edit this post as I go to show how many edges I've completed.)

Edging Conditions:
  • 3/3 edges letting a stranger control my Lush
  • 0/5 edges in my car with my tits out, nipples clamped, blindfolded, with my small plug
  • 0/5 edges outdoors in a place with 3/4 cover, back to the opening, with my plug
  • 0/5 edges in a public restroom, blindfolded, tits out
  • 5/5 edges on a table in front of a window, with nipple clamps, blindfold, and ring gag
  • 7/7 edges with my Lush in on my knees during class
  • 8/8 edges with a dildo in during class
  • 10/10 edges ass up, face down, ring gag in my mouth
  • 5/10 edges while listening to my "good girls don´t cum" hypno file
  • 0/10 edges with my biggest dildo inside me
  • 0/10 edges on my knees with my nipples clamped
  • 0/10 edges with my hands cuffed behind my back
  • 0/10 edges on my knees, legs spread, naked, in front of a mirror, panties over my head
  • 10/10 edges at a park with the small plug in my ass and wet panties in my mouth (covered under a mask)
  • 5/10 edges in my car with my tits out
  • 10/10 edges thrusting up into my Magic Wand
  • 0/10 edges with my cock gag and nipple clamps on, fucking myself on my L dildo
  • 0/20 edges with the short plug in my ass, nipples clamped, cock gag in my mouth, medium dildo in my pussy, hands cuffed and blindfolded
  • 26/38 "free" edges however I want
  • 5/40 edges humping furniture with my tits out and my hands behind my back
  • 0/2 edges still to be decided by GD
  • TOTAL: 106/238

Toys/Gear I have: dildos (SM, M, L, inflatable), butt plugs (SM, short but thick, M), vibrators (Lush, Magic Wand, a clit/g-spot combo), nipple clamps and suckers, gags (ball, ring, bone, cock), wrist and ankle cuffs, collar with o-ring, rope, 2 5-ft chain lengths, leash

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-06-2021 at 01:08 AM.
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, humiliation, orgasm denial, tease & denial