Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2021, 07:15 AM   #11
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
You're welcome.

I'll give you permission to pee but you'll have to try to stand up in front of the toilet and try to aim. (I'm not sure if you like the dare but you've had so many different pee dares, I can't hink of anything else.)
Thanks for the permission to pee. This was an interesting one to try. I got a little on the floor but clean up wasn’t too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
I think you should change the rule if your not really into it. Any theme youd like another rule to be based around?

Also since the first wedgie went well how about try this. Put yourself in a jock lock wedgie (again google can help) and you must get out without using your hands.

Make sure you time yourself, every minute it takes you to get out is a minute you must spend outside naked. And you must do so outside of your yard
I actually have really enjoyed the peeing dares, just feel like people may be running out of ideas for them. I’ll keep it going for a while longer and stop it once I feel all ideas have been used.

It took me 6 minutes to complete this. It was a bit tougher to do than the last one. I’ve only been at home so have not been able to complete the time naked outside of my yard but will do so today.
As for today’s peeing dares, I rolled a 4.

Please keep the dares coming.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk