Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which option should I do?
Hookup 19 20.88%
Online slave on GetDare/Kik 25 27.47%
Online fun - webcam version 26 28.57%
Faproulette Fun 16 17.58%
Spanking thread 41 45.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2020, 07:50 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Choose my tasks for October 27. Poll and prizes for you to win!

It looks like I'll have some play time for the first time in over a month. I'll probably have the house to myself on the 27th, yay! And since last time (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392453) was such a success I'll once again let GetDare decide how to spend that. I'll have about 6-8 hours, some details about the options in the poll:

1. Hookup: This one is simple. I'll post an ad on a local hookup site, probably in the gay section because that's more humiliating and because there's more chance of getting a match for a single older man. I'll offer a blowjob and/or rimming, if you want me to add other details to the ad let me know in the comments. This option won the last time but I didn't get any replies; if it wins again I'll post the ad a day in advance but with our new lockdowns getting a match feels unlikely.

2. Online slave on Getdare/Kik: I have to post in a couple of "online slave" / "person above" type threads, allowing anyone to use me during the entire 6-8 hours within my limits. Or maybe even the "No Limits" thread? Let me know which threads I should post in if this wins!

3. Online slave on cam sites: I'll spend up to 2 hours online on a site of your choice (e.g. Omegle or DirtyRoulette) and do whatever I'm ordered within my limits. Let me know your favorite site(s) and/or keywords to use.

4. Faproulette: I'll spend the entire time doing faproulettes from one or more of my collections (see https://shortner.com/6wa). If I don't get specific instructions I'll choose a fun category myself every time I'm ready for a new one and then click the "random" button. But you can also tell me to limit myself to specific categories (except for online and roleplay), or even tell me I have to do a specific roulette. TIP: post either the number in the URL, or use the shortner.com URL shortener to add a proper NSFW warning to the link!

Last time I did this the main roulette given was an extremly gross one involving lots of deepthroat and puking. I LOVED THAT so feel free to pick extreme options again! If you're into that PM me and I'll send you the pictures I took last time. And if you specify a specific roulette this time you'll get pictures as well.

5. Spanking thread: This was a huge success last time (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=389793). I'll use the same rules as last time, except that I'll make it 50 spanks per post/5 minutes of e-stim. People that vote for this option can also "pre-assign" up to 100 spanks spread across any implements/body parts that they like in a comment right here to make sure I won't be bored Pics and/or videos will be sent to people that like to see abused bodies.

Prizes for the people that vote or comment: I'll randomly select 2 people that voted and 2 people that commented here once the poll closes. If option 4 wins they can choose a specific faproulette for me to do during the evening, and I'll send them proof that I performed it; or they can send me their likes and I'll select a fun faproulette for them to do if they prefer that. If option 5 wins they'll be allowed to post extra spanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, faproulette, hookup, online play, spanking