Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2020, 02:33 PM   #11
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
I like this thread!

if you strip naked, start a timer for 5 min, kneel in the corner, close eyes and start edging. I want you to edge at least 3 times. After you completed the 3 edges and you think 5 min has passed look at the times. If the time is between 4:50 and 5:10 you win. Otherwise you lose. If you do I will put 6 pegs on my balls for 4 min. If you win I will extend the time to 8 min and ruin my next orgasm.
Accepted and..
tried but definitely failed it hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Love the idea, and I've got two offers for you:

1. If you go to a restaurant with a big dildo (not plug) in your ass under a short skirt/dress, go to the bathroom, remove your panties and put them in your pussy, get back to your table & finish the meal with your panties in your pussy and your ass stuffed - then I'll be at your command for two hours (within my limits ofc), you can use all my toys and maybe I'll even live stream what I'm doing for you.
Could be fun to try but not a big fan of the offer :P so im skipping

#2 might be a bit extreme, but I'm excited to see if you're down for it:

2. If you get yourself either a small tattoo saying "dare me!" or something similar, or get both nipples or your clit pierced, I'll get a PA piercing and use it to lock myself in chastity for three months for every piercing/tattoo you got of the ones I listed.
Definitely an interesting offer but not huge into tattoos and already have nipples pierced, tought about doing a vertical hood one but still working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyface View Post
Dare: you will roll three dice and multiply the rolls. The result is the number of times you will slap your face hard. Do it in front of the mirror so that you can see yourself getting slapped and your face getting red. Has to be done in a single session.

Offer: Will eat my own cum next time I have an orgasm in any way you want.
Easy! accepted !
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment