Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
moonlemon

Default I'm new! Help me discover likes and dislikes

Hello everyone,
After lurking for a while, I've finally made my own account! I'm a 20 year old, female university student in the UK, currently living with 2 friends in a shared flat. Whilst lurking, I tried some of the dares that I found, however, I'd really like your help in discovering what my likes and dislikes are before I write them properly in my signature. Therefore, I'd be grateful if I could receive a variety of different dares to try out!

I only have household items such as a wooden spoon, hairbrush, wire clothes hanger, a few clothespins, toothbrush and toothpaste etc ... Obviously as I share a flat with 2 friends (and I don't particularly wish to be caught) I need the majority of dares to be done in my room, however I wouldn't mind doing some things in our bathroom. Additionally, I have a huge floor to ceiling window in my bedroom that looks out onto the street below, it is quite a busy, well lit street as there are many shops and restaurants, and I'm keen to try out something in front of the window as I believe I may like some forms of mild humiliation.

Below I will post a rough likes/dislikes/limits list, obviously as I am new this is not final and thats what I want your help with! Also, there are probably many things that I haven't included on my list as I'm not aware of them, so feel free to include those things too! As I said before, I do think that I have an interest in slight humiliation and definitely enjoy pain and spankings but I'm not sure to what extent. Additionally, I've seen a lot of people here use toothbrush and toothpaste for example to scrub nipples, I've never tried but I'm definitely curious to know what that is like. Also very curious about figging, how extreme is the pain? As for my limits, I think they are the usuals and I think I'm fairly certain that they are limits without even trying, so please try to respect those. Otherwise, please include things from both my draft likes and dislikes list so that I can get a real idea of what I like and don't like!

Likes: Pain, nipple play, spanking, edging, orgasm control/denial, ice, rules. Humiliation? Bladder control? Pet play? Toothbrush/toothpaste? Figging??
Dislikes: Body writing, extreme pain, messy, corner time, lines, insertions, clothing control. Anal? Wedgies??
Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures

Thank you for reading this very long post and I look forward to your replies!
Moonlemon
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edge, pain play, spanking, sub 20