Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2020, 06:05 AM   #11
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
This one is not for right now, but for whenever Katie has some time in the next few days.
Go to reception, get undressed, stuff your panties in your mouth, put in a large plug and your vibe.
You will serve as Katie's chair or footstool (depending on the height of the reception desk) for half an hour.
If you already bought a remote vibe by then, she gets the remote - if not, give her a riding crop / long ruler or something like it to spank you with if you don't hold still.
If your face is close enough to a surface (or the ground), you can replace the panties in your mouth with a dildo and give it a deep, sloppy blowjob during your chair duty.
Katie and I just finished a 'test' of this. I phoned and asked if she was ready, she said she would think about It, if I took my crop top off wile I was still on the phone,, after putting the phone down, slowly removing the top, slouching a little behind my monitor, picking up the phone again and resuming my ahegao expression and rubbing my cunt, she said she was still thinking about it.

I sat there going to town on my abused, wet mess of a pussy, tongue out, eyes glazed until I was audibly whimpering down the phone, at which point she said "go on then" and put the phone down.

I put on the clips on my nipples, grabbed my vibrator and crept to reception as best as possible in my stupidly tall heels.

Got under Katie's desk and on my knees, put the dildo on the floor and lowered my mouth into it, whilst inserting the vibrator. The pluf was already in.

I slowly started deep throating the dildo, I could almost reach the bottom from that angle, all the while my vibrator was on medium and my hand was stroking my exposed clit.

I was a horny mess for the full half an hour, Katie was giggling to herself, she didn't really use me as a foot rest, but knocked me a few times, forcing me further onto the dildo and making me gag.

I came to 3 massive, unpreventable orgasms which I tried to stifle as best as possible, not tht I'd have been quiet anyway with all the bobbing up and down, and noisy vibrator

Once I was finished, I crawled back to my desk, trying to be quiet.

I need 3 Katie forfeits for the orgasms...
Maybe one big one.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public