Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2020, 05:47 AM   #11
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default My morning so far *blushes*

I was asked via pm to provide an update of my morning so far.

I spend some time laying in bed with my vibe in my needy hole, just browsing on here and getting caught up on a few personal emails and such. Apparently my vibe only lasts about an hour and a half on low when fully charged *blushes* when it died I was more squirmy then with it on. I missed it’s delightful buzzing *blushes*

I decided I would take it out while I went to get breakfast and workout. When I went to remove it I found there was already a wet patch on my panties and I was practically leaking *blushes*

A pm dare told me to replace it with an object so I cleaned and put a marker in my desperately needy hole. It was thinner then my vibe and left me feeling very teased and wanting.

I completed my workout with the marker remaining in my needy hole. I was constantly aware if it, especially when squatting *blushes*

I just wrote “I touched my wet pussy” under my tits and will start my tally there *blushes* I also wrote “don’t cum” above my bush. ....with my level of neediness this early in the day I may need the reminder *BLUSHES*

I’m going to go switch out the marker for the vibe and sit at my desk to do some other things before I officially start working for the day

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk