Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

Hi readers,

Let me introduce about myself first.

I'm looking for an online slave to train. Not serious training. But just to have fun for both. I'm 24 years old male. I'm not a native English speaker, so my English is not so good. Sorry for that. I have a webcam but I'll not use it until I trust you and you also don't have to use your web cam until you trust me. I will not tell you to send photos of yourself, but I'll tell you to send some photos to make sure you are obeying my commands and most of all, you are a REAL female.
  • My Appearance: Curly jet black hair, 5' 7'' tall, average body, tan skin color. 33 inches waist size. I usually grow my hair about 8 months before I cut it
  • How experienced I am: I had train two slaves online. (But for about one month duration)
  • My likes: Anal, buttplugs, panties, Spanking, underwear, semi public, ass cheeks, kneeling, crawling (I like mental humiliation more than physical training.)
  • My dislikes: I don't like cutting and bloody scenes etc, Family and friends, anything public which can ruin your image, serious permanent damages etc.
  • What I am looking for: I'm looking for an intelligent slave. I'm not psycho person. So I like to take care of my slave and talk with her as a friend. But I may be very strict when I train you. Don't be afraid. As I said, I'll not do anything which affects your personal life. Being a slave doesn't mean you cannot talk. I like my slave always talking with me and tell her honest feelings. If my slave is in a tension or she is in depression, she can talk with me, not as slave/master but as friends so then she can get a relief.
  • My slave should be: I really don't care about your appearance. I like obedient, friendly and talkative girls. I'm expecting only a one slave, so I'm expecting that I will be your only master. If you are looking for a master, just to relieve yourself and it's just a whim of you, please don't write me. (I don't like one day slaves!)

I write bdsm stories for fun. Following are the links to my story.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/r...p?storyid=8777

http://www.smtales.com/SM/ListStories.aspx

(Both links refer to same story but under different web sites. You may notice that right pane under 2nd link; my story is the 3rd in Top rated M/f Category. Story title: Blackmailing younger sister)

I'm new to BDSM and that was my very first erotic story.

Please send me your e-mails to the below email address

[email protected]

I'm waiting for your reply darling. More later if I hear from you. Have a nice day! Take care!

Yours future master.

Advertisements
Kink Talk