Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
EB32

Default ToD at Wild Wings and more

Ok guys, first I wanna tell you this is my first story, so if it sucks give good advice, don't just be rude. Secondly, there will be a wide range of interactions, so if you have any hang ups turn back now!

Main Character descriptions:
Brian - 20 6' short Blond hair, very muscular
Drew - 20 6' Medium dark Brown hair, very toned and fit
Fred - 21 5'10 Short brown hair, Skinny
Emily - 20 5'2 a little chubby, but still very cute. Killer Ass.
TJ - 21 black, 5'5, skinny
Taylor -16 5'4, long brown hair, thin and stacked

-----------------------------

Chapter 1: Arrival.

Brain had just gotten done texting his friends to let them know when and where to meet. Wild wings, a great wing place in town, at 6pm. Brian arrives on time, as usual, still waiting on the others. He gets a text from Fred letting him know he's going to be late because he's helping out his cousin Taylor. He told him that was cool and they'd still be there when he got done.

About 10 minute later Emily and Drew showed up, late as usual. They had been going out for 5 months, after Emily broke up with Fred.

"Late much?" Brian shouted

"Shut the fuck up! Like you've never been late." Drew returned the favor. They both knew the other was joking, they knew everything about one another, well almost everything. They had been best friends since 4th grade.

"Let's just go in! I'm starving..." Emily said back at both of them, not sounding too happy. She wasn't very tolerant of the best buds childish banter or behavior.

They all proceeded to enter the restaurant and were seated by this very attractive waitress. She was kinda short and had beautiful long blond hair. She had ample tits, probably a C cup. And the guys definitely noticed her shapely, squeezable, heart shaped ass. Emily noticed Drew looking and hit his arm and gave him an evil little look. She was very jealous because she was the reacher in the relationship and she knew it.

"I'm Wendy and I'll be helping you guys tonight." said the waitress

"Wendy the waitress!" Both Brian and Drew laughed. They huge big fans of How I Met your Mother and instantly thought of the waitress the gang has at their bar.

"Yeah I get that a lot" she laughed. "you guys know what you want?"

"We are actually waiting for one more person, we'll wait until he gets here." Emily let her know, she was ready for her to go because she knew she was too hot to have around her boyfriend.

"What is this feeling, that's put you in your place?" Marshall Erickson's voice came from Brian's phone. It was Fred telling him he was on his way and would be there in about 5 minutes.

Will only continue if you guys want....don't wanna waste my time with no one liking my concept/idea. Also, any idea or suggestions will be considered! PM me about it!!

Last edited by EB32; 02-23-2011 at 06:01 PM.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare public friends