Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #1
Maiahxx

Default Clothespins/public/work dares! 20/F

Hello! I just bought some clothespins (32 to be exact), and I’m looking for some dares to do with them! Your dares do not have to include the clothespins, but I feel like it would make things more interesting. No limits other than family/friends, scat/pee/etc, and permanent, I’m not sure if there are any others at this time since this is my first post, but those are the most important ones.

Household items:
Hairbrush
Clothespins
Roll hairbrush
Curling iron
Soda/drink bottles
A belt
Hair ties
Back massager (pretty much can be used as a vibrator)
Tape
Pens/pencils

I have a balcony and I am okay with dares that involve me going out there for whatever reason, so feel free to include that if you’d like. It’s somewhat busy out there and I have a high likelihood of being seen out there if i’m out there for very long, so it is really up to whether you want me to be seen. I’m also willing to do hidden dares at work, such as having a clothespin on my clit or something inside of me, so feel free to include those kinds of dares as well if it interests you.

I will leave a detailed report on any dare I an given, so feel free to leave dares for me if you’d like! I also accept pm dares, and will report on those as well. I will accept and complete all dares that are requested of me, so long as they do not break my limits, and if they break an unlisted limit then I will let you know. I am also willing to go out and buy implements needed for dares, not including sex toys, but if that is required then I will need at least a day or two before I can report on the dare since I’d have to have time to go purchase items. That should be all I need to say, so thanks if you leave me a dare! <3

Last edited by Maiahxx; 05-21-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Maiahxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
balcony, clothespins, pain, public, work