Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Dkaren

Send a message via MSN to Dkaren
Default The sadistic mistress: Lizbeth

Hi, I'm Tom.

Who is this terrifying women? Pitch black hair, black dresses, black shoes, a black purse... I wonder if her underwear is black, and if she wears underwear at all. Ms.Lizbeth has been the talk of the office since she was hired last Monday, and I've been observing her like a hawk the entire time she's worked here. My desk is right behind her own and I can see every single thing she does, and she has no idea at all, unless she somehow has eyes on the back of her head.

Each day I see her walk into the office, and sit down at her desk, begging to be rewarded with the sight of her panties sticking out the edge of her skirt, but so far I haven't been lucky enough. She's so quiet. I haven't seen her talk to anyone yet, not even casually, and quite a few of the other people in the office have expressed intimidation towards her. I cant blame them. She's a tough one, to be sure, and has a very cruel stare. She's certainly a loner, to. But she's also gorgeous, and looks as sharp as a razor, perpetually dressed in only black.

After a short lunch break, I see her sitting back down at her desk. I saw her in the lobby, eating her lunch all by her lonesome, as usual. The men lack the confidence to approach her, the women lack the courage to approach her, and she lacks the desire to approach anyone. After a quick visit to the bathroom, she returned to her desk, continuing the loop of isolation. But... what is this? Could that be.... something pink, on Ms.Lizbeth? My god, yes it is! A pink thong, peaking out the top of her skirt.

I never thought I'd see the day. I knew it. I knew she was like every other business women, secretly hiding a skimpy thong underneath their business attire, no matter how sophisticated. This was more surprising than it usually is, as it also marks the first time I've seen her wear anything that wasn't black. A thong, no less! She must keep herself entertained throughout the day knowing she's the only one aware of her feminine underwear, underneath all that serious, cold black.

Now she's getting up... what the fuck? Is she... yes, she is. She's approaching me. She's walked right upto my desk. And then she said the first thing she had said all week.

"Like the sight, pervert?"

Her voice is as raspy and cold as I had thought. My dick immediately stands at attention, as does the rest of my body.

"I... I..."

I stutter, awkwardly trying to articulate something remotely intelligent, and fail miserably. Heavy mascara and eye-liner form a ring around her eyes, which narrow at me as she speaks again.

"I've been watching you staring at me all week, you fucking pervert. My computer screen reflects everything that is behind me."

My face turns bright red. Oh no, I've been discovered. She's been observing me watching her almost 90% of the time for the past week. This beatiful women must think I'm some kind of freak.

"I decided to bait you today by pulling my thong out a little, knowing you would be looking. I filmed you staring blatantly at my ass, and I think the boss would love to be hear about the sexual harassment that certain employees have been engaging in, don't you?"

My brain froze. What could I say in my defense?

"Or... you could come with me after work to my apartment, and I could just neglect to remember about sending the video to the boss."

I nodded. There was nothing I could do. She smiled, and fixed her skirt, stating that I didn't deserve to gaze at her stunning lingerie, and walked back to her desk. The entire time while she was chewing me verbally out, I couldn't help but be absurdly turned on. Here I was, a fine business man and a lawyer, being insulted and humiliated by a goth girl nearly ten years younger than me. She completely had me, and defeated me effortlessly. What would happen at her apartment? Only time would answer that question.

They day went on uneventfully, and I tryed my hardest to not look at Ms.Lizbeth, knowing she could see me perving out on her. Eventually, only one hour before the day was over, she got up, and approached my desk again. Oh god, what is it this time?

She walks right next to me, and sits right on my lap. Oh my god. My boner fucking erupted, and I'm sure she could feel me poking her through her skirt and skimpy underwear. She smiles at me, adjusting her bottom to more comfortably sit ontop of me. She simultaneously rubbed my dick as she adjusted her bottom, and I'm sure she did that on purpose. She moves her head right next to me, and seductively whispers something into my ear.

"What a tiny dick you have."

My face turns the reddest red ever known to the world. She coldy giggles at my embarrassment, and my throat turns into a desert. She continues.

"I have something in my purse I know you're gonna love. I'm going to slip it into your pocket, and then I'm going to walk back to my desk, and not talk to you again until the day is over. You're going to go into the bathroom, put what I put into your pocket on, and come back out. Leave your boxers in the bathroom, you won't need them anymore. If you refuse, I will ruin you. Do you understand, fuckhead?"

I nod. She does as promised, slipping something pink into my pocket, and I know what it is. She gets up and returns to her desk without a second look back. I quickly head into the bathroom, and take out what she put into my pocket. To my horror, they were a pair of pink panties, with "Sissy faggot Tom" written on the waistband in marker.
I am no longer active on here anymore. If you wish to contact me, please add me at https://fetlife.com/users/1388740 or search "KarentheTrap". If you would like to message me on MSN, add me at [email protected]. I no longer post any content onto here and instead post all videos and images on Fetlife.
Dkaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk