Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Norax

Default Control this slave’s pussy

Hi guys! I’m looking for some dares to tease and hurt my naughty pussy. Feel free to be as harsh as you want. I will complete any dares that I have the ability to complete (within my limits), and will leave a report after each dare I complete, so feel free to send me some good, creative dares. I only have household objects such as hairbrushes, bobby pins/barettes, food items and other basic household items. The more painful and humiliating the dare, the better.

Limits: Family, anything involving bodily fluids, permanent/damaging to me, public (hidden public is okay, I actually like the idea of having some dares to complete while i’m at work, such as stuffing something inside until I get back home). Pictures and videos are also a limit, as well as loud dares since I live with family. I can’t think of anything else, but i’ll add to this list if anyone suggest something that I would never do.
Likes: Pain, gentle anal, weird insertions, long-term insertion, long-term control, such as not being allowed to do certain things, being punished, edging, hidden public, pee control.
Dislikes: Denial, really messy (will still do it just don’t like cleaning up), hot sauce, Rough anal.
Norax is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment, pussy control, pussy insertion, slave