Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2020, 06:29 AM   #1
buckyasdf

Trophy New Exposure Raffle

I always liked the idea of the exposure raffle, but only ever got to participate once and it appears to no longer be active. In its absence, I wanted to see if I can start one of my own with some modifications.

The first main difference will be how the draws are done. Instead of each person getting x number of unique tickets and drawing one, I'm running this where each entrant will pick a number upon entry and may share this number with any number of other entrants. Rather than drawing a single person for our "winner," I'll draw a number within the range people picked form and EVERYONE with that number will be exposed. You can share what numbers you picked if you want, but I won't be displaying those publicly.

I'll also be dividing the different pictures into a level system. Only level 1 will be required. If you want to go beyond that, you'll have to enter all levels in order. No skipping any levels. The number ranges for each level will be:
Level 1: 1-10
Level 2: 1-20
Level 3: 1-30
Level 4: 1-50
Level 5: 1-100

I'll be doing a draw for each level. Anyone who "wins" will have their pictures from that level and all levels below it exposed. I'm also thinking we'll keep Levels 1-3 consistent and change 4 and 5 for each draw to account for different tastes. For this first test draw, we'll leave out 4 and 5 completely to make sure everything else works.

For now, we'll just be using email for distributing pics of our winners (so make sure you enter it correctly on the form). If this catches on, maybe I'll come up with a more sophisticated way of doing it later.

Winners will have their pictures distributed to the rest of the entrants along with their GetDare name. I'll be BCC'ing people for the exposure email, so your email address won't be visible to anyone else (unless you want it to be).

I know some people are into having other information attached to exposure and maybe we'll do that in the future, but for now, we'll keep it very bare bones to make sure I can actually get this game running the way I'm planning.

Now that all of that is out of the way, we can get to the fun part! Everyone is welcome to play! Go ahead and enter here (It's a Google Form): https://forms.gle/HEvkEEooeqgVak4R8

I'll probably let this one run through the end of February and (if there's enough interest) do them monthly after that.

And yes, I will also be entering.

I'm open to any questions, comments, or suggestions too!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, exposure, game, raffle