Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default 2 Day Boys Sleepover

Click here to comment on the original thread!

All right, so I've been on GetDaree for quite awhile now, so I've decided that it is time for me to write a story. If you're wondering, this is bascially a true story, but with a little bit of fiction thrown into the mix. I hope you enjoy it. (I will try to post a new part every day, but no promises.) This is also the story of how my brother and I ended up doing dares together from GetDare. The characters are: Me, Art, 13. My friend, John, 12. And my brother, Mark, 11. The names have all been changed.

I was so excited for the sleepover that was going to happen at my house tonight. Even though I was technically babysitting my brother, it was still going to be fun. I had one friend, John, coming over, and he was going to be spending the night, and some of the next day. It would just be me, Art, my friend John, and my brother Mark in the house that night. Mark had homework to do, so John and I would be by ourselves.
My parents left at about 9 AM, and John got to my house at 9:10 AM. After just hanging out and watching T.V. for awhile, we decided that it was time to have some real fun. We have always enjoyed playing truth or dare, so we decided to give it a go.
“Okay, Art.” John said to me. “Truth or dare?”
“Dare.” I always enjoyed taking dares. “Give me your best shot.”
“Okay. I dare you to...get totally naked in front of me.”
“Alright.” I had done this before, but that had been just getting changed for the pool, and he had never seen my penis before. I had to admit, I was a little nervous. I took off my shirt, then my pants, and finally pulled my underwear down, and kicked it away. I was naked, and more than a little hard.
“There you go, Art. Not a bad body!” I had wondered for awhile if I was gay, or bi, or whether or not he was either gay or bi.
“My turn? Okay John. Truth or dare?”
“Dare.” He always chose dare as well. I don’t think I have ever given him a truth question.
“Okey dokey. I dare you to...” I looked around the room, trying to find something funny for him to do. “I dare you to flash the Gamecube your penis.”
“Oh man.” John sighed. The Gamecube was right by the window, and in order to complete the dare, he would have to be right next to the window. “Okay, I’ll do it.”
He walked over to the Gamecube, undid his belt, and then let his pants drop down, and then his whitey tighties were exposed. He dropped those too, and out sprang his penis. It was rock hard. He counted to ten, and then pulled his pants and underwear back up, struggling to put his penis back.
“Don’t bother.” I said. “I’m already naked, go ahead and join me.”
“Okay. I will.” He then proceeded to strip, and we were both on the couch, buck naked. “Truth or dare?”
“I think I’ll take a dare.”
“Okay, I dare you too...” He looked around, saw something he liked, then turned to look at me. He had an evil look in his eye, like he was about to get back at me...

Part 2 Coming Soon!!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before

Last edited by Leopard; 01-17-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk