Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2020, 02:14 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default Edge & Denial With A Twist! - A Chance Game

A dare request with a twist…

Keep me denied or give me edges.
  • Post “One Hour Denial” - All hours will be added together at the end of this thread to determine my denial period.
  • Post “One Edge During” - All edges will be added together at the end of this thread and I will complete them all during my denial period.
  • Post “One Edge After” All edges will be added together at the end of this thread and I will complete them once my denial period ends and before I am allowed to cum.

My denial period will start at 00:00 on January 13 2020 (Monday Morning) when this thread ends.

And the twist?

I have set THIS 5 COIN FLIP to give a result at 00:00 January 13 2020 (Monday Morning).

Each "flip" is associated with a corresponding post number. Flip 1 is post #1. Flip 2 is post #2 etc...

For every “heads” anyone who has posted on the posts that land on the “head” will join me in the denial time and complete the same edges.

For example if the result was [Tails Tails Heads Heads Tails] Then the person who has post #3 and post #4 will join me. If there are more than 5 posts on this thread then the result will be extended to cover the next 5 posts so whoever holds post #8 & #9 will also join me in the denial and edges. The result will be extended to cover every single post.

Obviously this is post #1.

If you post lots during this thread you obviously run the risk of being included regardless. To avoid this, your run of 5 will only be from the set of five posts that you first posted.

So if you first post at post #18 you will be included from posts #15 - #20. If post #18 ends up being a Head, you'll join me, if it's a tail you've dodged it.

Hopefully this encourages people to post more and more with limited chance of being included.... but there is a chance

Rules;
No double posting.
Post as much as you like outside of this.
All genders welcome to play.
If you join me you'll add an edge count and denial period to your signature.

I will update this thread with the result and those of you who will be joining me when this thread ends on 00:00 Monday 13 January 2020.

I dare you to play!

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance dare, denial dares, denial edging