Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #20
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I am a size 10 in uk sizes, but i look at myself and still think that I look fat. i have a muffin top and stuff, and its just eww and i feel fat, is this normal

Betty:

Being a size 10 definitely doesn't make you fat, not looking like models, celebrities or girls in magazines does not make you fat. I think size 10 is a lovely size, however, if you really find you have issues with your body you could always do something about it. Try exercising, not excessively, I don't think you need to but fun things like dancing about in your bedroom or going swimming.
But I'll say again, there is nothing wrong with your body and you aren't fat

Stix:

You're definitely not fat. I know it's hard to have a good self image situation, especially with the magazines, and the beautiful celebrities, but you need to realise that you are beautiful.

Everyone has things they don't like about their body, and often it's things that you can't change. At size 10, you certainly aren't fat.

Learn to love yourself for who you are, and you'll find that others will love you for who you are as well.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, bettyboop, stix