Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
komando2195

Trophy Finally. Chapter 6

Mint, thats a new one. sweet adjective bro.
Well, I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone who's kinda hot

Sarah woke up in the morning with a new feeling. She looked down and saw the sheets weren’t wet, and then remembered where she was and what she was wearing. She felt inside her diaper and sure enough it was wet. Sarah's face fell, but one wetting meant nothing. All three of the girls had wet, and they all felt relieved to know that they weren’t alone.
The story was the same in the boys’ cabin, everyone wet. Mike revealed this to Sarah over breakfast. The girls plus Mike decided to kayak after lunch. They grabbed life jackets, oars, and a boat each. The lifeguard waved them on, and they floated out, shaking and laughing after a few close calls, Elyse almost parallel to the water at one point. She screamed and regained control, but it was hilarious for anyone watching. They ended up in a tight circle out in the lake, and they lay back in their kayaks. Soon, Mike got too hot just laying out in the sun. So he dove off his kayak. Like old spice commercial guy swan dive. You get it. His life jacket kept him afloat and he shook the water out of his face. He swam over to Sarah’s kayak, and she knew before he got there what his plan was. She grinned, and shrieked when he capsized her kayak as she expected. She flipped it back over, but stayed in the lake, underwater cuddling with Mike. Soon Elyse, Roxy, and Christine joined them. After a little splashing they got back in the boats and raced around. This also ended with everyone too tired to move in a circle of kayaks. They hopped back in the cooling lake water, and floating there they decided to play truth or dare (minus the dares) to learn about each other. Elyse and Roxy giggled at this. Sarah realized there wasn’t much that those two didn’t giggle at. She smiled and offered to take the first truth.
Elyse jumped on the opportunity. “How much past kissing have you done with a guy?” And of course Roxy and Elyse giggled.
“Well, me and Mike here have gotten to second base, a couple weeks ago.” The girls looked on in awe at Sarah and Mike, and Christine simply laughed at their reaction.
“Sarah, you get to ask now.” Christine reminded her.
“Hmmm… Roxy! Have you kissed a boy?”
(writers note! Young girls giggle their ass off after every question and answer. I’d shoot myself if I kept putting that in so just keep that in the back of your head. Add in chipmunk noises if it makes you happy I don’t give a fuck. K thx bi)
“Yes… but just once and he was REALLY CUTE! Ok, MIKE!! How far have you gone with anyone BUT Sarah?”
“I’d ‘gone out’ with a girl in 6th grade and we kissed, but that’s it.”
“Really, who?” Sarah had to know.
“Oh you know Megan. In our Chem class.”
“OMG REALLY? Haha I had no idea.”
“Yup. Christine, what about your exploits?”
“I’ve made out with my share of guys, but got to third base with this one guy. I took care of him, he returned the favor. Now, Elyse. Might as well ask you the same question.”
“I’ve never kissed a boy, except this one time-“
“-At band camp?”
“THIS ONE TIME in kindergarten me and this boy went to his house and played around for a while until we kinda wanted to see what was goin’ on down there. So I’ve seen a…uh…THING, but haven’t kissed a guy. Sarah, have you ever, you know, touched yourself?”
“yea. I have. Might as well send this question to everyone as it’s gonna come up.”
Elyse went first, “I haven’t.”
Roxy, “I haven’t.”
Christine, “I have.”
Mike, “I’m a guy. Of course I have!”
They all laughed at this, and tangent after tangent lead away from the game as they just told stories.
Mike checked his watch as the girls laughed at some ‘hilarious shopping tale’ told by Christine. Mike had kind of checked out after the five minute account of dress shopping. He realized they had skipped lunch, and it was halfway between lunch and dinner. Not that his stomach hadn’t been telling him that for the past two hours. But Sarah was more important to him than lunch. Maybe not dinner yet, but lunch he would trade for time with Sarah. He did let them know the time, and while the girls did not mourn the loss of a meal, they agreed it was time to roll on in. They packed away the equipment, and lay tanning down on the beach. Mike got on board with this, but first ran to the cabin to grab his iPod. He pulled out the headphones, and the group enjoyed Mike’s music until it was time to get ready to eat. The group changed out of their now dry suits and ran down to catch dinner. Mike ate four servings of the somewhat delicious grilled cheese to make up for his absence at lunch. Or more correctly the absence of lunch. The girls stared as he demolished plate after plate. But eventually he finished and they traipsed back to the cabin for a game. But after almost everyone joined in the classic mosh pit that we know as apples to apples, Mike and Sarah resigned with a strategic play of the Helen Keller card. They slipped outside with a little less than an hour before Sarah was confined to the room. They found, to their delight, a hammock even more comfortable than her own. They lay there looking up, until Sarah rolled on top of Mike and they began to kiss. They kept going too. And going. She unclasped her bra and let it fall from under her shirt. She pulled Mikes hands and without more invitation he had two hands up her shirt. When they finally broke apart, Mike just held her tightly, as if nothing could ever make him let go. She saw on his watch that they had 10 minutes, and after another elongated kiss she said goodnight and walked inside. Mike got up and walked towards the camp gym. There he worked out for about 20 minutes before rushing back to help out at the cabin. He went upstairs, took care of himself, and fell asleep. Sarah’s bedtime was different. She went to go shower before diapers and bed. In the shower she fingered herself until she came to a squirting orgasm. Feeling the relief, she got out, put on her diaper, and got into bed. She and the other two girls talked until time for lights out. They all fell asleep fast.

Again, sorry for the very delayed post. the next one should be up by Saturday. Peace Bros (and sandwich machines)
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, panties, pee, truth or dare storie, wetting