Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2009, 01:46 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 32 - The Matching Game II - Night Out I [Prissy]

Whenever I go out with friends, I have a few rituals I perform. They're not that extensive or complicated, and once in a while I skip a few of them, but generally, I stick to what works.

It usually starts with a shower; you can never be too clean, especially if you're going to go sweat it out with other people on the dance floor. The more recent the sweat, the better. I usually start with my hair, rinse and lather, wash if off, repeat. Then I wash my body, top to bottom. Once in a while, I take the showerhead (it's on an extension), get a steady stream going and aim the entire thing at my pussy. I love the sensation of the water against my pussy, it stimulates me to no end, providing an orgasm unlike anything I can give myself with my hands. Tonight, I decide to indulge. I'll be hanging out with Cassie and Claire, and possibly their friend Jennifer. That lesbian couple is not through with me. There will be innuendo tonight, though I doubt anything will happen. I need to be relaxed and satisfied beforehand or I'll probably go mad.

I let the stream work me up once, giving myself as good an orgasm as I can get, getting all the sexual tension out for the time being. It will probably come back later but it will be manageable at least.

As I perform on myself, I'm thinking of Lucy. I haven't talked to her in over a week, not since our spat. I don't necessarily regret the breakup but I do wonder how I could have handled it better. I keep replaying the incident in my head. I think of Jennifer, that girl I've only seen once, and her own breakup with her best friend. It's a little more complicated than my own situation, mind you, because there seems to be a man involved, Sarah's boyfriend. I can't help but feel sorry for Lucy now; I'm the mean one in our story. I still can't bring myself to call her; I'm afraid she either won't forgive me or she will and want to get together for more sex. That's not something I want with her anymore.

The orgasm that washes over me clears away any negative feelings I might have had, leaving me refreshed and ready to take on my night.

I pee in the shower before getting out to dry myself. I rarely blow dry my hair; I like it to dry on its own. It's less wavy that way. When I dry my hair, it curls up like a sheep's wool. I hate that. I dry my body, then shave my legs. I only do it when I have a stubble, and I do right now. I haven't been clubbing in a while. I nitpick at my face, removing blemishes, zits and other imperfections as best as I can, then I apply cream to moisturize everything.

I walk out of the bathroom naked and head for my bedroom; there, I stare at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, nitpicking spots and blemishes on the rest of my body. Once that ritual is done, I walk to my drawers and start pulling out clothes, tossing them onto the bed. I pick up what I want to wear for the night, then return the rest to my drawers.

Tonight, I'm choosing a black loose skirt that goes down to the middle of my hips. I find matching black panties, something lacy and comfortable. My top will be a white shirt, but I'm going to leave it open. I'll take the see-through one. Underneath, a grey t-shirt with a logo that says 'BAD GIRL: BEWARE'. I'm not putting on any bra tonight. I leave the selected clothes on the bed and return to my mirror. My hair needs a fix. I fight with it, trying out a few different styles. It's not behaving tonight. Pony tail it is. I tie it up, getting a black band to tie it together. Pony tails are practical when you go clubbing because your hair is away from your face.

Makeup is next: I'm not that fussy. I put on a little lipgloss, nothing much, something subtle. I do my mascara, again, nothing too obvious and I rosy my cheeks. I admire my naked form again in the mirror. I'm probably in love with myself.

I go to my jewelry box. Earrings. Something discreet, a small black pendant in the shape of a crytal. I look at the matching necklace but decide against it. Not with a t-shirt. Unless I change the t-shirt. Good idea.

I go back to my drawers, get a white camisole that opens very low between my breasts. Now the necklace fits, ending at the top of my cleavage. Perfect. No rings tonight: I lose them too often. I get a matching bracelet on my left wrist.

I go back to the mirror. Makeup. Jewelry. Still naked. I'm feeling giddy. Time to dress up.

The putting on of the clothing is a ceremonial affair. I start with the panties, making sure they're tucked in well. I go for my skirt, tie it around my waist. Next up, the camisole goes above my head. I slide the shirt over my body, leaving it open. Perfect. I look gorgeous, stunning even.

Shoes. Sandals, actually for tonight. Something comfortable, not too chic, not too trashy. It's warm enough for sandals. This is the month of March, after all.

I go over my routine in my head. I haven't forgotten anything. Wonderful. I head out the door, with no expectations for the night.

It's around nine when I get to the club. I know I'm a little early but I like getting there when it's not too crowded. The doorman waves me in without hesitation. The club is part lounge, part dance floor. The music is not too loud, a rare occurence in the night scene. It will get louder later. I find a place to sit in a darker corner; there are barely ten people in the bar with me. I wait. A waitress comes over. I stare at her figure: she must work out. Her cleavage speaks to me as she takes my order. I'm getting horny again. It's the anticipation.

I have time to drink two beers before Cassie, Claire and Jennifer make their way in, a little after ten. Mind you, I haven't been completely inactive during that wait; from the comfort of my secluded spot, I slid my hand into my skirt and into my panties, and gently played with myself once in a while. With the alcohol and this, when the girls finally arrive, I'm very relaxed.

I get up to greet them. I finally get a good look at Jennifer. She is gorgeous. I've seen her before, but I can't recall where. She is wearing a tight tank top that reveals her navel, no bra (like me), and low-cut shorts. Her legs are simply divine. With so much skin exposed, I'm practically staring at a naked person. She's not wearing panties either, I can tell.

Claire and Cassie are as charming and beautiful as ever. They come in holding hands; Cassie has chosen a short light blue dress, which really highlights her figure; Claire wears a front red top (her back is exposed) tied at the neck. She wears long dark pants. They sit around me while Jennifer sits in front of me. I smile a lot; the alcohol has made me giddy. Last time I was drunk, I ended up having a lot of sex with Lucy. Great! Now I'm horny again.

After presentations are made, the waitress comes over and offers us our drinks. We see several guys eyeing our group from the corner of the room. Four girls out for a party; we're not at a gay bar, so they might make a move. As far as Cassie and Claire are concerned, I don't think anything would happen, given their preferences. I'm not so sure about Jennifer. She's eyeing them back with some interest, and I must admit I'm flattered to be admired as well.

"So Prissy, what have you been up to lately?"

Claire is trying to get me talking about me.

"Same old, same old. Weekend classes, boring job that pays the rent..."
"Gone swimming recently?"

We laugh, but Jennifer doesn't get it. That's mean. Now we have to explain the joke to her. I find I'm having a hard time telling her that I'm supposed to be involved in a threesome with her friends. Cassie doesn't seem to have as much trouble, as she starts to relate our activities of the last weekend (without going into too much detail, thankfully). Jennifer laughs at my predicament. I blush. Cassie tries to comfort me.

"Jennifer's cool. We go way back. We haven't done anything with you we haven't done with her before."

I misundersand her meaning.

"She's the other one you told me about?"
"The other one?..."
"You said you'd done things like this with another girl before."
"Oh no! She's just a long time friend."

I'm a bit confused but I let the matter drop. I have four beers in my belly when we go dancing. I'm feeling tipsy and I barely notice my surroundings, letting the music inundate my senses and carry me forward. Once in a while, I get close to Cassie or Claire, but we never touch. After a while, I need a bathroom break. As it happens, Jennifer needs one too so she accompanies me. I sit in the stall, unmindful of the relative dirtiness and go about my business, while Jennifer sits in the stall beside me. The music is less loud hear so we can actually chat a little.

"So you know Cassie and Claire from high school?"
"Yeah."
"What were they like?"
"Pretty much like you see them. Well, almost. Claire's always known she was into girls. Cassie figured it out later."
"I mean, were they as playful?"
"Oh yeah, definitely."
"You seem to have a long history."
"We've done everything together."

There is silence. Jennifer picks up the conversation.

"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"How far have you gone with them?"
"What do you mean?"
"Look, Prissy, I'm not stupid. Cassie's told us about you."
"She did?"
"Of course."
"What did she say?"
"That you had the finest ass she had ever seen, and that she wanted to fuck you. Have you fucked?"

I hesitate. Jennifer's directness is refreshing: it's rare that I find someone as frank as me.

"I have to say no..."
"Oh? Why?"
"Well, we did have pleasure together during our games... but somehow it didn't feel like sex."
"That's okay."
"Have you had sex with both of them?"
"Sure. Many times."
"Recently?"
"No, not recently. Way back in high school."

Again, silence. I'm the one to break it.

"God I'm horny."

I hear Jennifer laugh.

"Want to do something about it?"

She is very much like me, but I don't feel comfortable enough to act on my impulse. Last time I did, I ended up in a purely sexual relationship with a girl I wasn't really into. And there was alcohol involved last time too. Jennifer is nice, and I might do her at some point, circumstances permitting, but not here and now, and not in this state.

"Thanks, but I'll manage."
"Okay."

We get out of the stalls and wash our hands. I stare at her breasts the whole time in the mirror. Her offer has made me hornier than before. She notices.

"Do you like what you see?"
"I do..."

I stare at her lips and begin to wonder what they taste like.

"Jenn, I'm flattered but I'm way too drunk."
"It doesn't matter to me."
"Well it does to me. I don't want to regret anything, and I just came out of a bad experience, so..."
"So it's cool, Prissy. I'm cool."

She seems much calmer than when Cassie talked to me about her. We return to the dance floor and resume where we left off, almost as if the conversation had not occured. After a while, we retreat to our table, when the men around us start making passes at us.

I've stopped drinking so my stupor is rescinding. I'm still horny as hell but I can manage it. I notice that since the beginning of the night, Claire and Cassie have been flirting with the waitress every time she comes over. I'm not entirely sure where they're getting at. It's past midnight now. I see the waitress coming up to us. I ask for nothing, but Claire orders me something anyway, some kind of cocktail.

"I've been on beer all night. I don't want to get sick."
"You'll like it, trust me."
"Okay, but only one."

I know I'm too easily swayed, but I can't help it. The waitress comes back a few minutes later; she goes around the table and kneels beside me. I see she's carrying several things on her tray, setting it down on the table. There's a lime, a salt shaker and a full shooter: I'm guessing Tequila.

"You have got to be kidding me."
"Come on, Prissy."

Cassie goads me on. I'm a sucker for attention. The waitress moves over to me, presenting her ample cleavage.

"Lick my chest."
"What?"
"Go ahead."

I indulge myself, running my tongue over the top of her breasts, unsure of why until I see her get the salt shaker. She puts the lime in her mouth, the pulp facing me, then pours salt into her cleavage; it sticks where I just licked her. I've done body shots before, but never in this circumstance. My friends are goading me into it, so I lick up the salt, pour down the shooter and bite into the lime, kissing the waitress at the same time. My girlfriends are cheering me on; the lime makes it difficult to keep our lips locked but I don't want to let go. It's the waitress who pulls away. Everybody's laughing but me and her. We're grimacing from the lime taste.

"Come here."

I retrieve the cocktail, take a sip and splash it around my mouth. The waitress comes closer and I kiss her again, allowing the liquid in my mouth into hers so she can rinse the taste - and so I can kiss her again. I'm so hot and wet as I do this, I almost feel an orgasm building inside of me. The cheers continue as she pulls away. I see Cassie handing her a lot of money, and the waitress picks up her tray and returns to her duties.

"That was something."
"You girls are insane..."
"Crazy for you, maybe."

Cassie leans over and kisses me on the mouth. I give it back, as much as she wants to take. We end up kissing for over a minute. We're drawing stares from the mostly male crowd. It's Claire's turn to steal a kiss from me: it doesn't last as long but it's equally intense.

"How about me?"

Jennifer's lips. With the alcohol in my mouth, I probably won't taste them as much. I don't care. I lean over the table, almost keeling it over, as I plant a wet one on Jennifer. Our lips lock, our tongues explore each other's mouth. I imagine her tongue on my pussy. I'm on fire again. I retreat to my corner and cheer for myself.

"That was intense."

Jennifer's comment gets me all riled up. Now I want to do her so bad. I want to do Claire and Cassie as well. And that guy at the bar, staring at us, why not him? Maybe we can get the waitress to join in. Maybe the doorman. God! I want sex right now.

"Damn..."

My curse draws attention to my plight.

"What's wrong?"
"I want sex... so bad right now."

Cassie and Claire smile.

"We should be going."
"Going where?"
"You don't work tomorrow, you said."
"That's right, I don't."

Cassie smiles and takes my hand.

"Want to continue what we started the other day?"
"God yes!... But what about Jennifer?"
"What about me?"

Claire looks at Jennifer.

"When you showed up at our doorstep Saturday before last, we were engrossed in an activity with Prissy."
"So you told me..."
"We were thinking of picking up where we left off."
"Oh!"
"And we'd like you to join us, if you're up to it."

Jennifer has been drinking a lot, and unlike me, she hasn't stopped. She stares at me intently.

"I could go for something new right now."

I'm the centre of attention and I'm loving it.

"Okay... so... the three of you?"
"You'll see. If you're up to it."
"Oh I am... but promise me I'm going to have sex real soon... I need it real bad."

Claire and Cassie seem hesitant, as if that wasn't part of their plan but finally Claire gives in.

"We'll go back to the car and see what we can do from there, all right?"
"Okay."

I came here by bus. Cassie only drank one beer at the start of the evening, so she's okay to drive. Claire hasn't been drinking much either.

We get up and move to the exit, attracting stares as we head out the door.

What have I gotten myself involved in this time?

Advertisements
Kink Talk