Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 15 - Spring Break I - MONDAY I [Sarah]

As Sherlock Holmes himself would say, the game is afoot.

It is noon, on the Monday of Spring Break, and I'm the first one on the scene. Mind you, I've been here since ten in the morning, getting ready for the day's activities.

Things are a little bit better now than they were a few days back. I've had sex with Jim - many times over the weekend in fact. It was great. It was also necessary. Last Friday, after my breakdown at Tom's house and my discussion with Brad and Tom, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to Jim's, we had sex, talked, had more sex, slept, woke up, had sex in the shower, ate some breakfast, got back to bed and had more sex. We spent Saturday afternoon shopping for swimwear for spring break; I had Jim eat me up in the changing room; I did the same for him a few stores later. It was nice to just let go. After that, we didn't have sex until the next morning; Jim was completely drained, in more ways than one.

Jim is supposed to meet me soon for lunch and he's running late. I know Tom is training with Jimmy this morning, trying to convince him to come to the beach. Jennifer won't make it until tomorrow, but at least she'll be there. She told Thomas that much. She's aware both Jim and I will be there so it's not an ambush either.

The first ones to arrive are Brad and Brigitte. She's a blonde. Why isn't that a surprise? She looks a little bit like me, if I wore more makeup and kept in touch with my fashion side. She's in high heels, wearing a blue mini-skirt, almost obscene, and a buttoned camisole that is almost see-through, so I see her bikini top. She is gorgeous in her own way, but definitely not my style. Brad is following along. He looks like a puppy, which is probably what he is to some extent. He's clean shaven, still no hair on his face anywhere; he wears a fashion collar, but I know what it's really supposed to represent.

We say hi and then Brigitte steps back and examines me. I feel her gaze undressing me - I may let her do it fully at another time, if she'll let me. Her perky breasts are inviting, I'd like to lick them. I hope she later invites me to do so. It would be a nice treat for her doggy - I mean Brad.

"Well... now I get it."

She smiles at Brad.

"She's definitely a looker. Will you look at the size of those?"

She's pointing at my breasts and I'm slightly embarrassed.

"You like big breasts, Brad?
"I like yours..."

He's so well-trained. She's keeping him on an invisible leash.

"So this is the girl who stole you from me last time?
"I'm very pleased to meet you, Brigitte. Brad has told me about you.
"Really... what did he say?
"That he's desperate to get you back.
"Desperate... hey, Brad?"

Brad looks away, almost shy. I've never seen him under this light. It's mildly stimulating. I spot Jim from the corner of my eye. I move to intercept him and kiss him passionately.

"I've missed you."

He smiles back. He's feeling a lot better too. The sex must have helped. That and the fact that he's finished his corrections and will be able to profit from the week. We move back to Brigitte and Brad.

"This is Jim. My boyfriend.
"Very nice to meet you... Brad, say hi to the man who's fucking your ex."

Her bluntness takes both me and Jim aback, but it does not seem to faze Brad, who extends a hand.

"It's nice to meet you.
"Same here, I suppose.
"We should let the boys get acquainted. Sarah, I'd like to speak to you in private.
"Sure. Jim, can you get us a table... for six?
"Of course. Coming, Brad?
"Whatever."

Brad and Jim go to the Sea-Side, while Brigitte grabs my arm and pulls me away. She is very strong for her frame.

"Sarah, I'll be blunt here.
"You seem to be direct.
"I have nothing against you, I know the real problem is Brad.
"Problem?
"He means well, but he's never had any... supervision.
"Don't I know it?
"I want to break him... break him out of his habits. And he wants to be molded, to be made better. I'm going to need your help.
"I'll be glad to help, but...
"I know. You have a boyfriend and...
"It's more complex than that, but I don't want to go into detail.
"Fine. I'm not going to ask you to fuck Brad anyway. His orders for the week... you are aware he is my slave?
"I am.
"Okay, his orders are to worship you as much as me. So if you ask him to do something, he'll do it, regardless of what it is.
"What are his limits?
"He's not to have any orgasm if I, or you for the week, don't allow it. He's not allowed to remove his collar. He's allowed to only kiss my feet; you can allow him to kiss you anywhere you like.
"Okay... what about the beach?
"As long as he behaves, we let him be. I keep tabs and warn him if he misbehaves. I punish him at night.
"What do you call misbehaving?
"Looking at other girls... touching people inappropriately, being unkind or insensitive, making bad jokes...
"He must get punished often!
"Not as often as in the beginning. He's learning.
"Anything else I should know?
"Would you, or your boyfriend, be comfortable if he gave you massages?
"Not massages no... But I don't think Jim would like it if it became too sexual.
"All right, we'll keep that in check."

Brigitte smiles at me.

"God you're pretty. I'd love to make out with you."

I'm a bit taken aback but I smile. She continues.

"I love your breasts too. Mine are too small.
"They look fine to me.
"Maybe we can compare later?
"I'd like that... a lot."

She bites her upper lip. I'm getting all excited. I have to remember that I'm with Jim, and that I need to hold back a little. Not holding back is what got me into trouble in the first place. But Brigitte is biting her upper lip. This is going to be an interesting week.

When we return to the Sea-Side, Thomas and Jimmy have made it. I've met Jimmy before, and even saw him fight once. He recognizes me in an instant.

"Hey, gorgeous... ya lookin' fine.
"Thanks, Jimmy. You met my boyfriend?
"Yup... a have!"

He laughs. Jim recalls the incident in the park.

"Figures.
"What?" Jimmy asks.
"Nothing. It's nice to meet you when you're not trying to pick a fight with me.
"Who says a'm not?"

Thomas calls Jimmy to order. Everyone sits beside their partner (or potential, in the case of Tom). Presentations are made for those who don't know each other. Jimmy takes up the conversation.

"So... wacha all wanna do lata'?"

I answer.

"Hit the beach. Maybe play some volleyball.
"I likes when girls run around playin' volley...
"We all do, says Jim."

Jimmy cracks up a few other comments of an almost sexual nature before the waiter comes over. We order from the Seafood buffet. The boys get up and go get some food; Jim is getting some for me and Brad is getting some for Brigitte. She leans towards me.

"Your Jim has a nice ass. Damn!
"You noticed.
"What's not to notice? Are you two into swapping?
"No. We're not."

I'd like to say yes, but I decide to be honest and defuse any proposals from Brigitte. Given what's going on with Jennifer, why tempt fate?

"A shame.
"You'd be willing to let Brad go with someone else?
"Only if I was involved somewhat, honey. You wouldn't let Jim do it?
"It's... complex, as I said.
"Ah... he wouldn't let himself."

Brigitte seems very observant. I'm glad Jim is not there for this bit of conversation, but of course, it's intentional on Brigitte's part.

"He's fine with games in general... but there are things he won't do.
"I understand completely. I used to hold back a lot, until I met this girl who took me under her wing and opened me up... in more ways than one.
"Are you into girls too?
"No. I'm into bondage..."

By that time, the boys are returning so we interrupt our 'girly' chat. If only the boys knew what we talked about. The food is delicious and everyone is hungry so there's very little chat. Jimmy drops a quip every now and then, then gets up to fetch himself another plate.

I look at Tom. He knows we have to tread lightly. So far, Jimmy has dropped very few hints as to a possible attraction to Tom, or to men in general. I've talked about it to Jim and he's supposed to investigate, for Tom's sake. I think Jim enjoys getting back at Jimmy for that incident in the park. When I get up to go to the bathroom, Brigitte follows me. We go about our respective businesses, then meet up when we wash our hands. She's staring intently at me.

"What?"

She bites her lower lip.

"I'd like to sex you up right now.
"Brigitte, please..."

I'm as turned on as she probably is, but I don't want anything to happen. Not yet, maybe not ever.

"Don't tell me you're not turned on. I can smell it on you.
"Can you smell my boyfriend, too?"

She moves towards me, almost threatening, very erotic.

"Why don't you let me?"

I let her get close. She sniffs my neck, licking it in one swoop. I shiver. Her hand reaches towards my crotch, but I pull away, leaning against the counter.

"What is this about, Brigitte?"

I try to remain stoic as she cups one of my breasts. Her other hand touches my hips.

"No..."

She leans in and kisses me gently. I push her away, more for the sake of my relationship with Jim than for any other reason.

"Brigitte... talk to me or I won't let you do anything."

She pulls away.

"This is... my way. This is how I do things. Brad has had you. I want you too. I'll have you.
"Maybe. But not now, not here, not yet."

Brigitte appears frustrated. I don't want her to get angry but I do have defuse the situation. I need to take control. I grab her by the collar, pull her in and kiss her passionately, exerting my own control over what is happening. She submits to me: she is a switch, as I suspected. We lock tongues together for a moment, then I push her away.

"Here's how it's going to work, Brigitte. I'll talk to Jim. If he lets me do it, we'll find a way. If not, this kiss will have to do. Understood?
"Yes."

She seems so different now. I could ask her to do anything and she would probably comply. Ideas are racing into my mind but I set them aside.

"Let's go back. No mention of this to anyone. We'll talk tomorrow, once I've had my time with Jim."

She nods. We exit the bathroom after washing our hands. Once we return to the main room, her initial personality returns. I get to wonder as to which one is the real Brigitte, and I realize both are probably personas she wears.

The rest of lunch goes by smoothly and we hit the beach. Clothes go flying; young men in speedos and tight suits are running about the beach; young women clad in bikinis also draw my attention. I love the beach! So much skin. Jim comes and lies beside me.

"What's going on? he asks
"Brigitte came onto me in the bathroom.
"Really? What happened?
"Nothing so far. It's her way of trying to reclaim me for her, since I was with Brad before. She's trying to humiliate Brad.
"Why would she do that? She hates him?
"No. She likes him.
"I don't get it.
"There's nothing to get. It's... the way it is. The way they are. I need to ask you, but I don't need an immediate answer, how far I can go as far as playing with Brigitte is concerned."

Jim pauses to reflect on it for a moment. We've had more time to talk about Jennifer, about the fact that he didn't mind that me and Jennifer had sex as characters during the filming but that the notion of him having sex with Jennifer was too much. Jim is much more lucid about it now than he was before we made up.

"I really don't know.
"Take your time. I won't do anything until I have your approval... you working on Jimmy?
"Barely. He's really... something!
"Yeah.
"He's not very profound.
"I think he hides it well.
"Probably. I sincerely don't know how I'm going to ask him about his relationship with Tom.
"Just ask. Be curious. You're a writer; say you're interested in learning about boxing, about how boxers relate to each other...
"I'm not that good with people."

I lean in and kiss him passionately. I smile.

"You're good with me."

He smiles back.

"I'll do what I can.
"I know you will. I love you."

The rest of the afternoon goes by very smoothly. We get invited to play volleyball by other people on the beach; I team with Brigitte, because the guys love seeing girls in bikinis racing around the sand trying to hit the ball. We lose, but it's still a great game.

All the while, I'm trying to focus some of my attention on Thomas and Jimmy. They talk a lot but I don't get anything from their conversation. Hopefully, Jim, who is spending time with them, may be able to gather more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk